💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why Gaga's songs react great TV promo

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Tonight Gaga will perform The Cure at the AMAs. And I would not be surprised if the song gets a big boost on the charts. The reason I am saying this is because Gaga songs react great to TV promo. All artists get a boost on the charts when they perform but the GP responds much better to Gaga's music when she performs it on TV. I think the reason for this is that Gaga's music doesn't get played much on radios lately and because Gaga is a great performer. This means that many of the GP discover new Gaga songs when they see her performing on TV. But, just because they see her perform new songs for the first time it doesn't mean that they will like the songs and buy them. This is where Gaga's great talent and performing skills help convince the GP to buy her songs. 

GAGASLAYME
2 minutes ago, Quark said:

o<(0_0)>o

Tonight Gaga will perform The Cure at the AMAs. And I would not be surprised if the song gets a big boost on the charts. The reason I am saying this is because Gaga songs react great to TV promo. All artists get a boost on the charts when they perform but the GP responds much better to Gaga's music when she performs it on TV. I think the reason for this is that Gaga's music doesn't get played much on radios lately and because Gaga is a great performer. This means that many of the GP discover new Gaga songs when they see her performing on TV. But, just because they see her perform new songs for the first time it doesn't mean that they will like the songs and buy them. This is where Gaga's great talent and performing skills help convince the GP to buy her songs. 

ha secret weapon

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

Darkstains

I admire your optimism but let's remember that what's different with this "promo" is that she released The Cure over 7 months ago. Let's see how the song will react though; let's hope Gaga does something a little more than the usual TC JWT performance

ryanripley

gaga did a lot of tv promo for MR and it peaked at number 4

i feel like if you were 100% right, it would have hit number 1

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PunkTheFunk
4 minutes ago, Quark said:

All artists get a boost on the charts when they perform but the GP responds much better to Gaga's music when she performs it on TV.

Receipts other than the Superbowl? Just curious

Just now, JoanneMonster said:

I honestly hope she lets the cure die already, there's no point promoting it now

Isn't a performance at the AMAs good promotion? :huh:

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

TheRoof

i think is because her music is not so similar to what mainstream artists does  (ironically excluding the cure of course)

MR receive boost for every performance since last year and with the superbowl her entire discography charted after that

3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Every time she performed the song on TV, it went high up the charts. And you are acting like 4 is a bad spot.

This tbh. Honestly this is what frustrates me because good sis literally passed up every US TV opportunity for the lead single era but was going to the most irrelevant of radio stations and doing literal 30 minute interviews for like maybe one play of the single on the station. Like, ever :air:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

4 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Receipts other than the Superbowl? Just curious

Just look at MR all this past year. 

6 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

I honestly hope she lets the cure die already, there's no point promoting it now

Well it was either The Cure or probably nothing.

5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

tbh gaga's digital sales for the MR era were beyond excellent, it was streaming that ****ed her over immensely and therefore made her positions on the official charts look quite bland. Even with The Cure, it was a slow burner on streaming charts but hovered around the US top 20 digital sales quite regularly throughout is 2-3  month run, yet only managed one week top 40

Signature loading… 👹🖤

JoanneMonster
4 minutes ago, Citrine said:

Isn't a performance at the AMAs good promotion? :huh:

yes, it was good 7 months ago:toofunny:

I See You

Archived