đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga talks about new album at final Australian show

Alijandro

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

inb4 next album is all about partying and s-x and having a good time.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alijandro

• vinceBTW

• Miel

• HeavyPunkLover

Bradzerz

My body is ready But seriously if you're saying lack of maturity like in lyrics like 'you a stupid hoe' I'll kill this b---h -_-

Juanjo

"A tremendous lack of maturity or sense of responsibility." :abby:

It's gone get real for the next one! :excited2:

MetalHausOfJosh

My body is ready But seriously if you're saying lack of maturity like in lyrics like 'you a stupid hoe' I'll kill this b---h -_-

I think she means it won't be to preachy or have religious under tones. It probably be TF/TFM

MelbHawker

How can it be immature... if Princess Die is sort of what the rest of the album is about?

Hmm... she's a troll. I noticed the whole 'expensive or cheap' thing again. The album will be called ARTPOP.

toanythingtaboo

This album is totally going to be about d--gs, s-x and rock n roll.

Prepping for the anti-preaching, bad example of "Not Your Queen" Gaga. :flutter:

Dawson

How can it be immature... if Princess Die is sort of what the rest of the album is about?

She said Princess Die is nothing like what the album will be like.

inb4 next album is all about partying and s-x and having a good time.

:omgexcited: :omgexcited: :omgexcited: :omgexcited:

StrawberryBlond

We know there's a chance that Princess Die might be on the album, so I don't think she means it'll be an immature album. This is just one of Gaga's phrases. I hope she just means this in the sense that she won't take herself so seriously or make grandoise statements like saying it's album of the decade. Some of the best selling albums were ones that didn't expect to be hits, after all. She just wants to focus on making a good album and not worry about what people think of it. At least I hope that's what she means. If she makes an album full of songs that are on par with Call Me Maybe, I'll be pissed.

MelbHawker

She said Princess Die is nothing like what the album will be like.

'and in a way it has a bit to do with the rest of the album and just, um, some of the .. ahhhh... Well Im not going to say anything'. This is what she said about PD.

If she makes an album full of songs that are on par with Call Me Maybe, I'll be pissed.

Did you just... :eek: ??

Jase

Hmm... she's a troll.

This album is totally going to be about d--gs, s-x and rock n roll.

Prepping for the anti-preaching, bad example of "Not Your Queen" Gaga. :flutter:

IrresponsibleGa/RebelGa is coming :flutter: