Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga talks about new album at final Australian show

Alijandro

Featured Posts

Alijandro

"When i wrote Born This Way I demonstrated a sense of maturity, and when I wrote this album there is a lack of maturity"

"Should I wear more than one crown? Isn't it nice? Tiaras, expensive or cheap, they both do the trick. So I wrote this song, quite, maybe about a year ago, and it's a very personal song. It's not about you, it's about me. This whole thing is about me. Oh, the vanity of a singer. So yes, I wrote this, this song, and in a way it has a bit to do with the rest of the album, in just, um, some of, the, uh, well, I'm not going to say anything. No. It's like psychological warfare with all of you when I'm up here. You know how exactly to get me to say the things that I shouldn't say, so I'm not going to say anything. Let's just say I feel, I feel that, when I wrote Born This Way, I demonstrated a sense of maturity, and I feel that, on the next album, there's a lack of maturity, it's a tremendous lack of maturity or sense of responsibility. This is called Princess Die."

Confirmed things:

1. Princess Die IS the song she played for Vanity Fair, and the album is related to the decay of the icon.

2. The album will be more reckless and lack the maturity & responsibility that BTW had.

3. Expensive or cheap, they both do the trick -- this line has come up two times now and links to fantasy & reality.

Edited by Alijandro

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alijandro

• vinceBTW

• Miel

• HeavyPunkLover

Bad Kids

Woohoo! :party:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Pure Adrenaline

hhahah can't wait

her laugh is so sweet

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

MetalHausOfJosh

Bitch don't want to say anything :nails:

I'm glad we got what we got though. :lala:

White Noise

I'm glad that she decided to take a different path rather than to stick with the whole BTW meaningful & inspirational theme

Ellie Goulding

Thank THE ****ING LORD JESUS ABOVE. Hopefully this album won't be so try-hard and horribly tacky then.