💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Negativity surrounding The Cure has to stop

Logan

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, TROLLGA said:

I love this song to death :air: how can people hate it? :cryga: When I realised it was about Sonja it boosted right up into my favourite songs of gaga's :diane:

This! :kara:

It is about Sonja, though. 

It’s not like Gaga had to confirm all the songs we know are about Luc, Matt, and Taylor. 

FlopSlurper

Are we not allowed to have opinions now? The song sounds exactly like the chainsmokers songs aka basic, just because it's a Gaga song it doesn't mean we have to love it

Anderson123

I agree. The Cure is one my favorite Gaga songs that has been released since Do What U Want. I just love when she does these R&B inspired songs and it's amazing to see the hate it's receiving just because it was not "promoted well" or doesn't have a music video. I remember fans being so bitter about Million Reasons then suddenly they loved it and it became "iconic" when it peaked after the Superbowl.

Teal Ambition

I love the song so much :giveup: It's simple and fun. I was excited to hear she would be performing it at the AMAs tbh :lolly:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

What About Us

I agree! The Cure is probably one of my favorite songs. I don't care if it's "basic" or not. The message behind it and the fact that she did R&B in that song is spectacular.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

ARTPOPSLAYAGE

While I would love a new song, or Dancin' in Circles, I love The Cure and I'm hyped to see her perform it tonight on the AMAs. Frankensteined or not. Fingers crossed it'll re-enter the hot 100!!!! :staymad: 

monketsharona

I don't think anybody hate The Cure though lol

People are just done with the hype the AMAs, Gaga and her team, DJWS and so on are doing just for what will probably be a random The Cure performance from the JWT we already have seen 353637 times

2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't think anybody hate The Cure though lol

People are just done with the hype the AMAs, Gaga and her team, DJWS and so on are doing just for what will probably be a random The Cure performance from the JWT we already have seen 353637 times

Guest bostonGUY

This is a beautiful sounding song, with a beautiful meaning. I don't understand how anyone can hate a song about healing someone you love the most:koons:

Archived