Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Negativity surrounding The Cure has to stop

Logan

Featured Posts

Going through these threads concerning her performance at the AMAs, I'm seeing countless posts putting down the song because it came out earlier in the year and how no one apparently cares about it anymore. Maybe I'm being a little sensitive, but I just had my Gaga show Thursday night and Gaga was still visibly upset and crying talking about Sonja while singing TEOG. Don't people realize how this song is still relevant to her considering she just lost one of her best friends and support system? Did no one watch the documentary?  The song is not only catchy and good radio potential, it also has a very deep and emotional message. How shallow do you have to be to knock Gaga and act bored and unexcited for tonight because Gaga is choosing to bring back a song that is important to her? Gaga already has one of the most successful solo tours ever so you have no excuse to be concerned for her relevance. 

buttsicle

I love this song to death :air: how can people hate it? :cryga: When I realised it was about Sonja it boosted right up into my favourite songs of gaga's :diane:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Archived