Million Reasons (Clean bandit Remix) :poot:

Host Of Lyricasism

TheRoof

tbh yes , but not tropical house please 

i want something like "Rather Be" but new 

and i would be

shook2.png

Haroon

YES OMG :giveup: They make such amazing songs and they have like the best ear for dancey songs :woot:

Like come on, they did Rather Be, Real Love, Symphony, Tears, Rockabye, and Disconnect :worship2: They get hit after hit in the UK but I really think they deserve to be so much bigger. Saw them live a few weeks ago and they were awesome. The instrumentals they conjure up are complete ear worms. If we had Gaga's powerful vocals on top of their incredible instrumentals it'd be a match made in musical heaven :flutter: 

BeIIadonna
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

YES OMG :giveup: They make such amazing songs and they have like the best ear for dancey songs :woot:

Like come on, they did Rather Be, Real Love, Symphony, Tears, Rockabye, and Disconnect :worship2: They get hit after hit in the UK but I really think they deserve to be so much bigger. Saw them live a few weeks ago and they were awesome. The instrumentals they conjure up are complete ear worms. If we had Gaga's powerful vocals on top of their incredible instrumentals it'd be a match made in musical heaven :flutter: 

I didn't think of that! The songs would be so good! :woohoo:

Fernster7

****ing here for it.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived