Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga's performance at the AMAs be pre-recorded?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Gaga will be on stage at 8pm, The Cure 8:10pm

okay but... 8pm Washington, D.C. time.

There is a jet lag.

It won't be the same hour in LA like

there is a few hours difference.

sooooo it's very weird.

idk

buttsicle

I guess the show'll start at 8pm there and by the time The Cure is played at the end of the show, it'll be around 8:10pm in LA? :selena: i don't know how US timezones work :poot:

WOOHOO YAHAA

There is a 3 hour difference from DC to LA, so I'm guessing that Gaga's performance will be prerecorded.I know they are saying it's "live" but technically it's a recording of a live performance. Just like how Live with Kelly and Ryan isn't shown live but filmed in from of a live audience.  

Don't visit my profile

Born To Slay

Well the AMAs are from 8-11 ET, the same time as her concert. So if the performance of The Cure is at 8:10, she'll be the second performer. 

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, Pablo said:

There is a 3 hour difference from DC to LA, so I'm guessing that Gaga's performance will be prerecorded.I know they are saying it's "live" but technically it's a recording of a live performance. Just like how Live with Kelly and Ryan isn't shown live but filmed in from of a live audience.  

But the AMAs air at 8 et. Wouldn't that mean on the pacific coast they begin at 5?

datlastfam
2 minutes ago, Pablo said:

By the time AMAs start, it will be around 5pm at LA ? Her show starts at 8pm so it must be prerecorded am I right :selena:

thierryrreiht

It's at 8/7c so if she performs at 8:10, D.C time, it means it will be 5:10 PM in LA. So basically she'll either open the show or be the second performance. 

drinkmytears

The show takes place at 5PM in LA and is aired "live" for the East Coast. However it airs 3 hours later on the West Coast, despite being filmed on the West Coast award shows aren't aired live

Archived