đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Releasing Frankensteined now will mess up the album cycle

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

JupiterDrive

She will start promoting that song next year first she has to wait 8 months for the song to fade out until she realizes she can do a tv performance for it 

Grigio Guy
5 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Bring  single out tonight the lead single release a music video for it next week. bring the second single out on christmas day release that mv on new years eve and bring the third single out in late february and then release the album on her birthday and then release some more music videos and singles and tour again shes gaga she can do it if she wants im here for it she has a lot of hype and positivity around her she will slay.

Gaga has been known to take at least a year and half promoting an album. There’s no way she would promote an album with such a limited amount of time. A stand-alone single is the best bet for music and then we can sit back and enjoy ASIB and its tracklist

Religion is a product to sell.

yes and
15 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Like The Fame Monster kind of EP? That is still too large henny, it even has it's own tour :bon:

Exactly, Gaga could release The Platinum Edition of Joanne such as Beyonce did it with her self-titled album. Beyonce'd released EP/reissue and she didn't care about promo of it at all. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

RadioIsOurs
8 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Bring  single out tonight the lead single release a music video for it next week. bring the second single out on christmas day release that mv on new years eve and bring the third single out in late february and then release the album on her birthday and then release some more music videos and singles and tour again shes gaga she can do it if she wants im here for it she has a lot of hype and positivity around her she will slay.

Honey she prob doesn't even have enough time to film an MV the amount of delusion here... :selena:

Irrelevant
Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

Honey she prob doesn't even have enough time to film an MV the amount of delusion here... :selena:

she was in the studio during her break. you can record stuff in the studio, like videos

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

The era is kinda dead now.. it's nostalgia time with the tour.. there's no cycle anymore..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Arcanum

Is Frankensteined confirmed?

The surprise that the AMAs are talking about could be anything.

Spoiler

Just like ha ARTPOP.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

RadioIsOurs
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

she was in the studio during her break. you can record stuff in the studio, like videos

A recording studio? For a Gaga video? :selena:

teas...

Irrelevant

A recording studio? For a Gaga video? :selena:

its a studio that has places where u can record videos, not a recording studio where u record songs

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

RadioIsOurs
Just now, Irrelevant said:

its a studio that has places where u can record videos, not a recording studio where u record songs

Last time I heard about her being in that kind of studio wasn't she at most just doing rehearsals or something like that?

Irrelevant

Last time I heard about her being in that kind of studio wasn't she at most just doing rehearsals or something like that?

who knows

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Weasel
33 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

As much as I want a new song from Gaga as the next hunty, I honestly can't see how that will fit in :huh:. She is currently in the middle of a tour so she won't have time to promote some new album, and ASIB will be released next May. How is she supposed to squeeze an entire era within this period?

Well, the tour is scheduled till the end of February. In total, there's 31 tour dates left. There are approximately 96 days left till her last date. In other words, from December till February, she ''works'' for approximately 1 month out of 3. That leaves 2 months with time for promo (in between the dates that is). And even on the days she does perform, I doubt she's preparing from 7 in the morning till the show starts. With some good planning she definitely could release something and perform it a few times :gaycat:

Florian

How is the tour an issue?!

Let me remind you that Gaga toured with the Monster Ball right before the release of TEOG as 3rd single :laughga:

Archived