💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Releasing Frankensteined now will mess up the album cycle

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

As much as I want a new song from Gaga as the next hunty, I honestly can't see how that will fit in :huh:. She is currently in the middle of a tour so she won't have time to promote some new album, and ASIB will be released next May. How is she supposed to squeeze an entire era within this period?

ryanripley

it wouldn't be for an album, if any new music comes out, it's going to be a standalone single so anyone expecting a full album can sad react

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Randomperson

Could just be a standalone single which will help sell out the European dates(by creating more hype):excited2:

I agree with you. She will not have the time to promote it, to shoot a music video for every song, to promote the movie, continue with the JWT...Too much. If something is released ia just a single like The Cure and that's it but if the song becomes a hit we will be having more Gaga for sure. Well The Cure had very good streams and nothing happened so we never know. I hate the rumors 😓😓😓😓

RadioIsOurs
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

it wouldn't be for an album, if any new music comes out, it's going to be a standalone single so anyone expecting a full album can sad react

Even then I don't think she might have time to film a music video, so it's at most gonna be a The Cure situation again :emma:

ryanripley
Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

Even then I don't think she might have time to film a music video, so it's at most gonna be a The Cure situation again :emma:

probably, yeah :noparty: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RadioIsOurs
4 minutes ago, xoxo Adam said:

EP henny

Like The Fame Monster kind of EP? That is still too large henny, it even has it's own tour :bon:

Bring  single out tonight the lead single release a music video for it next week. bring the second single out on christmas day release that mv on new years eve and bring the third single out in late february and then release the album on her birthday and then release some more music videos and singles and tour again shes gaga she can do it if she wants im here for it she has a lot of hype and positivity around her she will slay.

Lady Gaga will promote Frankensteined and the album cycle while Stefani Germanotta will promote A Star is Born cycle. My pet dog Samantha works at Interscope and she definitely confirms that.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Archived