Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

AMAs teasing some surprises

Rifek

Featured Posts

Daenerys

That is BRAND NEW INFORMATION. 

#SHOOK 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

honestly IMO that doesnt mean a thing. It's just a fact that gaga is full of surprises... doesnt mean that she will do something tho #ItWasAPerfectDelusion

Musery

little legend

its funny that i copy this thread from GGD and post it on ATRL and then you copied my thread from ATRL and post it on ATRL

:ladyhaha:

Weasel
1 minute ago, CakeLikeLG said:

they don't want to admit she's only performing her old dead single

They're not the only ones :giggle:

4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Some of y'all are delusional messes. What else can they say. ''Tune in to see Gaga's dusty ass performance of a song nobody has cared about for months, for the 50th time since she started her tour, see you there hunties'' :selena:

Yet you don't see other artists' description mentioning about surprises :selena:

Weasel
Just now, JR Gg said:

Yet you don't see other artists' description mentioning about surprises :selena:

That's because they now that no gaga = no ratings :giggle:

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I CAN'T WATCH THE AMAs BECAUSE THEY ARE BROADCASTED AT 3 A.M IN MY COUNTRY AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW

RO6P2OK.gif

biiissshh, like every Stan here you wake up in the night time. I have to wake up at 2am 

CyanLights
7 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Some of y'all are delusional messes. What else can they say. ''Tune in to see Gaga's dusty ass performance of a song nobody has cared about for months, for the 50th time since she started her tour, see you there hunties'' :selena:

the meltdowns are going to be huge tonight :ph34r:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived