💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

AMAs teasing some surprises

Rifek

Featured Posts

This is waaaaaay out of control. Each day a new urban legend is born, but deep down we all know it's yet another perfect illusion.mp3. :rockstar:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonsago

But do we know if she’s opening, closing? Anything like that? I wanna know how late tonight I have to stay up and if I go to school tomorrow or not *thanks reaction*

Just now, moonsago said:

But do we know if she’s opening, closing? Anything like that? I wanna know how late tonight I have to stay up and if I go to school tomorrow or not *thanks reaction*

Considering the time TC is performed at her concert, she’s probbaly performing near the end of the AMAs, unless she changes the order of the set list to perform TC earlier.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, JGD said:

Considering the time TC is performed at her concert, she’s probbaly performing near the end of the AMAs, unless she changes the order of the set list to perform TC earlier.

They asked people to come earlier so I guess she'll start with the performance for AMAs

RAMROD

Gaga collab with Diana Ross tbh :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ModernEcstasy

This is getting me so wound up, to the point that I want to cry. 

Gaga’s team and AMA’s playing with bipolar monsters emotions since 2017. 

Economy
1 hour ago, SFDMQ said:

7llpxj1.gif?w=770

Her face and walk still looks suspiciously fake despite her explanation 👀

since i dont know for sure tho ill give her benefit of the doubt 

A thought just crossed my mind. Wouldn't it be priceless (in a sick way) if besides the cure she just performed YET ONE MORE TIME million reasons? :sharon:

17 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

They asked people to come earlier so I guess she'll start with the performance for AMAs

I can imagine TC playing after the countdown. If that is the case, then I hope it’s a different intro :gum: 

Weasel

Some of y'all are delusional messes. What else can they say. ''Tune in to see Gaga's dusty ass performance of a song nobody has cared about for months, for the 50th time since she started her tour, see you there hunties'' :selena:

monsterdino

It’s only been a year since Lady Gaga strummed on a guitar while singing her emotional hit track “Million Reasons” at last year’s AMAs. This year, Gaga will be performing her catchy Billboard Hot 100 single “The Cure.” Even though fans know what song she will be performing, Gaga has proven herself to be full of surprises at the AMAs.

https://www.theamas.com/2017/11/performing-2017-american-music-awards/

shook.png

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived