💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to Gaga's social media presence?

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
Just now, jinko said:

I mean, you can have the most followers on Twitter and still not fill an arena, so I won't really focus on social media numbers 

OACPbMd.png

6f15505d8b36fafa3549ced734b2697a.1000x10

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

She is #7 most followed person on twitter based on this website

http://friendorfollow.com/twitter/most-followers/

And #52 on Instagram 

https://socialblade.com/instagram/top/100/followers

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

16 minutes ago, jinko said:

I mean, you can have the most followers on Twitter and still not fill an arena, so I won't really focus on social media numbers 

OACPbMd.png

Shade-5.gif

NotMyFlop

Why is everyone so pressed about if she has a huge social media following? :selena:

It would be nice, sure, but Gaga has at this point something she didn't have in the beginning of her career: widespread acclaim and appeal. 

First she was a man, killed that rando, got so much schiesse.mp3 thrown at her. The public constantly criticized her for no matter what she did. 

Ever since Sound Of Music Medley, she has earned but admiration from the GP and that's what we should care about. 

We stan a legend, NOT a social media influencer. :tony:

blackpink
29 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Because Selena and Zendaya are young ladies with looks that appeal to teenage girls, that’s why they are so popular. 

This. Instagram came and those girls capitalised on their beauty to gain followers, including Kim K, Kylie J, etc. Gaga got Instagram back in 2012 but she wasn’t very active and her posts were all over the place. Her team must’ve only realised 

blackpink
20 minutes ago, jinko said:

OACPbMd.png

Oh wow 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, NotMyFlop said:

Why is everyone so pressed about if she has a huge social media following? :selena:

It would be nice, sure, but Gaga has at this point something she didn't have in the beginning of her career: widespread acclaim and appeal. 

First she was a man, killed that rando, got so much schiesse.mp3 thrown at her. The public constantly criticized her for no matter what she did. 

Ever since Sound Of Music Medley, she has earned but admiration from the GP and that's what we should care about. 

We stan a legend, NOT a social media influencer. :tony:

LEL you forgot how Gaga actually made a video for being the most followed person on Twitter few years ago and dubbed herself Queen of Twitter?

Here to refresh your mind:

So don’t pull this nonsense please. 

moonsago
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

LEL you forgot how Gaga actually made a video for being the most followed person on Twitter few years ago and dubbed herself Queen of Twitter?

Here to refresh your mind:

So don’t pull this nonsense please. 

I never saw this :sharon: she used to interact so much with us on social media

RAMROD
Just now, moonsago said:

I never saw this :sharon: she used to interact so much with us on social media

Yes, missing those days tbh. :giveup:

i think she once changed her instagram account and created a new one because she forgot the password or something. so she lose a few millions of followers for that. am i right? or did i just make that up? :selena:

GypsyVida
1 hour ago, jinko said:

OACPbMd.png

Gurl the Katy Kats are coming for you. You better hide :excuseu:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Okinawa

Maybe because Gaga fans don't use instagram as much as the other fans do?

I don't use instagram and I noticed that mostly it's very young fans that use it.

~We are Reel Cool~

Okinawa
33 minutes ago, SFDMQ said:

i think she once changed her instagram account and created a new one because she forgot the password or something. so she lose a few millions of followers for that. am i right? or did i just make that up? :selena:

ummm but she could have called instagram and they would have given her her actual password via e-mail or phone :)

~We are Reel Cool~

Archived