Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is TLC more iconic & legendary than Destinys Child?

FrankGutz

Is TLC more iconic & legendary than Destinys Child?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Is TLC more iconic & legendary than Destinys Child?

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker
1 hour ago, tthen said:

Don't forget 

giphy.gif

This happened to TLC too... in a way :toofunny:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

No Scrubs is bigger than every Destiny's Child song and they have Waterfalls to back it up so yes.

No No No sold more than No Scrubs and Waterfalls (No No No is at 1.3M while No Scrubs is 500k and Waterfalls is 1.2M) :selena: Also isn't DC consistently ranked as the most successful girl group? I love both but...

FrankGutz
9 minutes ago, tthen said:

No No No sold more than No Scrubs and Waterfalls (No No No is at 1.3M while No Scrubs is 500k and Waterfalls is 1.2M) :selena: Also isn't DC consistently ranked as the most successful girl group? I love both but...

i dont even know that song lmao

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Arizona Sky
17 minutes ago, tthen said:

No Scrubs has more streams on Spotify than any DC song and is way more remembered. It gets better catalog stats

FrankGutz
8 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

No Scrubs has more streams on Spotify than any DC song and is way more remembered. It gets better catalog stats

Even ED SHERAN sampled them song for Shape of You, talk about IMPACT

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

1 minute ago, BloodyMonster said:

Waterfalls is definitely the bigger TLC song (No No No or maybe even Survivor or Bootylicious is bigger than No Scrubs). Waterfalls vs a DC hit makes more sense

skaxboy
32 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

Even ED SHERAN sampled them song for Shape of You, talk about IMPACT

I hate Shape of You and love No Scrubs lol.  Kandi also helped with Bills Bills Bills and Bugaboo.  

FrankGutz
24 minutes ago, tthen said:

Waterfalls is definitely the bigger TLC song (No No No or maybe even Survivor or Bootylicious is bigger than No Scrubs). Waterfalls vs a DC hit makes more sense

2 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

I hate Shape of You and love No Scrubs lol.  Kandi also helped with Bills Bills Bills and Bugaboo.  

welp, BILLBOARD WAS AHEAD OF THIS THREAD THO

100 Greatest Girl Group Songs of All Time: Critics' Picks

July 10, 2017, 12:17pm EDT

77. Destiny's Child, "Independent Women (Part I)" (2000)

42. TLC, "No Scrubs" (1999)

40. Destiny's Child, "Survivor" (2001)

11. TLC, "Waterfalls" (1995)

7. Destiny's Child, "Say My Name" (1999)

2. TLC, "Creep" (1994)

VAL VAJSV LA   WELP, Talent Won

3 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

welp, BILLBOARD WAS AHEAD OF THIS THREAD THO

100 Greatest Girl Group Songs of All Time: Critics' Picks

July 10, 2017, 12:17pm EDT

77. Destiny's Child, "Independent Women (Part I)" (2000)

42. TLC, "No Scrubs" (1999)

40. Destiny's Child, "Survivor" (2001)

11. TLC, "Waterfalls" (1995)

7. Destiny's Child, "Say My Name" (1999)

2. TLC, "Creep" (1994)

VAL VAJSV LA   WELP, Talent Won

Didn't Billboard also rank 21 as the greatest album of all time? Like I won't disagree (it's my favorite album ever), but it isn't really the most iconic of the bunch.

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, tthen said:

Didn't Billboard also rank 21 as the greatest album of all time? Like I won't disagree (it's my favorite album ever), but it isn't really the most iconic of the bunch.

If it werent for Beyonce, Destinys Child were forgotten by now tbh, even tho people still remember TLC, and they lowkey were over because Lise died, otherwise they would still be changing the game

Even in 2012 a flop girl group called Stooshe made Waterfalls as single and as way to remember TLC

AND the judges from THE VOICE also covered this year, nobody really remembers DC but Beyonce fans :awkney:  that group only existed to promote Beyonce and she always was the only shining like @Scathach already said, in one group everyone was shining and giving something, the other one was a just backup singers

FrankGutz

Welp This is Us legend Mandy Moore dressed as T-Boz from TLC for HALLOWEEN, IMPACT

Pop Culture Costume Ideas to Steal From Celebrities

Photo 58 of 96  

TLCMandy-Moore-dressed-T-Boz-while-her-f

← Use Arrows Keys →

TLC

Mandy Moore dressed as T-Boz, while her friends completed the look from the "Creep" video as Chilli and Left Eye.

Read more at https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/photo-gallery/32301340/image/32301296/TLCMandy-Moore-dressed-T-Boz-while-her-friends-completed#ycUmtoAXPFprhGkD.99

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/photo-gallery/32301340/image/32301296/TLCMandy-Moore-dressed-T-Boz-while-her-friends-completed

Mirages
2 hours ago, tthen said:

Blasphemy (as far as I know DC>Spice Girls in terms of success)

Not in Europe :bon:

OT: obviously DC's songs are doing better and better know nowadays cause Beyonce is still relevant and we haven't heard from TLC for a very long time their new album flopped because they didn't have enough of a momentum and younger generations don't know them anymore..so in terms of legacy just because of Bey's success, DC will be remembered more. In terms of my preference I like the one that wasn't B + the other girls :whitney:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived