💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Joanne 2017 BB Year Sales Up 65% from 2016 Year

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Witness sold 267K in the 2017 Billboard year. Joanne sold that amount in its first 4 weeks.

@ my 2013 self: it's gonna be okay

gagamadonna2.gif

Thomas P

Is Joanne the second best selling female album behind reputation?

EDIT nvm it’s behind beautiful trauma, and reputation isn’t in 2017’s year

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Joanne fell pretty fast from #1 when it came out. It seemed to go down more slowly after it shot back up for the Super Bowl in February. I was just looking at billboard 200 and did not expect it to still be there but it's still lurking at 190 lol

HiddenWeirdo
On 19.11.2017 at 3:06 AM, monsterdino said:

now comapre it to P!nk's and Taylor's pure sales :trollga:

now compare Pink's sales without the tour bundles.

now imagine if Gaga did tour bundles with the HUGE Joanne World Tour :trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga:

monsterdino
Just now, HiddenWeirdo said:

now compare Pink's sales without the tour bundles.

now imagine if Gaga did tour bundles with the HUGE Joanne World Tour :trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga:

Pink still wouldve got more or maybe same since she sold 400K first week w tour bundles without tour bundles whe wouldve lost not even half of those sales...while Joanne sold 200K first week plus this was abt year 2017

HiddenWeirdo
13 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Pink still wouldve got more or maybe same since she sold 400K first week w tour bundles without tour bundles whe wouldve lost not even half of those sales...while Joanne sold 200K first week plus this was abt year 2017

well it's easy mathematics: Pink did 249k with tour bundles. So 408k - 249k makes dadadam 159k.

Imagine what Gaga's first week sales would have been with all of her US tour dates being sold out. The total gross was at $8.7 million, with 78,530 tickets sold from ONLY four sold out shows and later she did $52 million with over 440,000 tickets sold. Most of them were sold out quickly.

And ultimately you can't even compare them with tour bundles because 1. Gaga is the bigger tour force and 2. she didn't even use bundles.

monsterdino
Just now, HiddenWeirdo said:

well it's easy mathematics: Pink did 249k with tour bundles. So 408k - 249k makes dadadam 159k.

Imagine what Gaga's first week sales would have been with all of her US tour dates being sold out. The total gross was at $8.7 million, with 78,530 tickets sold from ONLY four sold out shows and later she did $52 million with over 440,000 tickets sold. Most of them were sold out quickly.

And ultimately you can't even compare them with tour bundles because 1. Gaga is the bigger tour force and 2. she didn't even use bundles.

sis but she didnt so what are you fighting over? lmfao If P!nk didnt do tour bundles she still wouldve outsell Gaga bc IT WAS A 2017 release while Gaga was released a year ago in 2016

HiddenWeirdo
Just now, monsterdino said:

sis but she didnt so what are you fighting over? lmfao If P!nk didnt do tour bundles she still wouldve outsell Gaga bc IT WAS A 2017 release while Gaga was released a year ago in 2016

sis chill, I'm not fighting, I'm educating.

you were the one saying "now compare Joanne to Pink and Taylor". byeee

tumblr_ntr60oIKT31r3ptbfo2_540.gif

Archived