๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Vinyl?

Punktious

Featured Posts

Punktious

Do anybody have any Gaga vinyl? I'm thinking about buying some and want to know how to look. If you do have them, could you attach some pictures?

Also, should I get ARTPOP or Joanne first?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

I'm pretty sure that the ARTPOP one was dope

Edit: no pun intendedย :duck:

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

Duella Dvil

I have Joanne Urban Outfitters edition (clear slayful pink)

And ARTPOP both are so sexy

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Flapjack

I have ARTPOP and Joanne. Some of the sound on ARTPOP sounds muddy on vinyl but I think that's just my terrible player.ย 

SpookyKid

I have the Joanne vinyl, sounds great!

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

melodichard

I have Joanne, ARTPOP and also Born This Way (the single) which has the cover artwork on the vinyl itself. I want The Fame Monster real bad but Iโ€™m not even sure if itโ€™s available anywhere.ย 

34 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I'm pretty sure that the ARTPOP one was dope

Edit: no pun intendedย :duck:

Agreed! Here's a random pic, one of my friends had the ARTPOP one and it sounds great!

BgYkOL3CEAAmHyu.jpg

CyanLights

With a good player, ARTPOP sounds amazing, BTW does too. I have the Applause Remix Picture Vinyl and Joanne but they both sound standard. They are just great to have.

I wish TFM would have a bifold record release tbh

ย 

I kick myself in the butt on a monthly basis cause i wish i got the BTW box set, at the time it was too much moneyย :giveup:

Boyboi12

I have fame, fame monsters, born this way, ARTPOP, cheek to cheek and Joanneย :gaysia:ย even have the remix albums on vinyl!ย 

I have the pink UO Joanne one. I'd suggest getting Joanne, but it all comes down to which album you prefer.ย 

Daenerys

I was very fortunate to be gifted the BTW box set by my partner, along with a few other goodies and i love it. Iโ€™d recommend the BTW vinyl itself or the ARTPOP one.ย 

11214169_1012670668766593_70550088759323

ย 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived