💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ryan Seacrest Accused of Sexual Harassment

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

https://screenrant.com/ryan-seacrest-accused-sexual-harassment/

Radio personality, television host and producer Ryan Seacrest has been accused of sexual harassment. A new report on Yahoo! Entertainment reveals that the TV personality is currently under an open investigation, but Seacrest has denied all allegations that he sexually harassed the aforementioned E! News wardrobe stylist. The details of the allegations have not been made public, but Seacrest has released a statement. See his statement below:

“Recently, someone that worked as a wardrobe stylist for me nearly a decade ago at E! News, came forward with a complaint suggesting I behaved inappropriately toward her. If I made her feel anything but respected, I am truly sorry. I dispute these reckless allegations and I plan to cooperate with any corporate inquiries that may result. I treat all my colleagues with kindness, dignity, and understanding, as this is a principle that’s core to who I am. Throughout my 25 years in the entertainment industry, the majority of my co-workers have been women, and I’ve endeavored to foster a positive work environment of mutual respect and courtesy, as that’s how I believe it should be. I’m distraught that anyone or any situation would call that into question. I’m proud of my workplace reputation, and believe my track record will speak for itself. I’m an advocate for women. I will continue to support their voices.”

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, TCHIKITAH said:

A female? I thought it was going to be a male for a sec.... oh wow 😮 Ryan!

Good ****ing bye:deadbanana:

I mean... this either means everyone is now not scared to tell the truth, or some people simply lie. And we can never now, actually, until it's proved

mdr

DeleteMyAccount
2 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Hollywood. The mess that keeps on giving. 

eLE7K_s-200x150.gif

It's not really a Hollywood issue. We shouldn't be surprised at any allegations towards anyone really. Women have been trying to tell us that this stuff goes on everywhere and everyday for decades. We shouldn't be naive to think that everyone in Hollywood would be immune to this.

lucastecala

yeah, but the wardrobe stylist is male or female? Honestly, when it comes to Ryan Seacrest I can't tell. 

zakariah
1 minute ago, TCHIKITAH said:

A female? I thought it was going to be a male for a sec.... oh wow 😮 Ryan!

teas

Archived