šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Piece of Me" is comming to an end and Billboard honors it......

brit4ever

Featured Posts

brit4ever

by publishing the official numbers of the show:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8039442/britney-spears-piece-of-me-las-vegas-show-numbers

It's a realy good article that shows how successful Piece of Me actualy is/was. Britney is proved to be a trend-setter and Vegas proves it again! Britney, succeeding, slaying and creating everyone'sĀ faves' careers since 1998!! :diane:Ā 

brit4ever
1 minute ago, IcePrincess said:

:wtfga::laughga::what:

Launching one of the most successful and criticaly acclaimed Vegas residencies of all time, changing Vegas landscape, influencing other pop singers to startĀ residency shows, drawing younger demograpphics to Vegas, proving that you don't have to be 50+ years old to be successful in Vegas and the list goes on and on. :reductive:Ā 

brit4ever
Just now, Bad Monster Kid said:

Letā€™s pray for a worldwide tour now that her residency is over.Ā 

200w.gif

Ā 

I bow down to pray!!Ā :cryga:Ā 

FfFfFfFF
12 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Ā 

It's a realy good article that shows how successful Piece of Me actualy is/was. Britney is proved to be a trend-setter and Vegas proves it again! Britney, succeeding, slaying and creating everyone'sĀ faves' careers since 1998!! :diane:Ā 

A little extra.Ā :poot:

Sneaky Oliver

I think the residency was good for Brit so she could stay around with her children and family. You can tell sheā€™s happy. Ā However it seems like she lost a bit of her star power/popularity idk.Ā Maybe she should do an US tour or US-Europe with a new album andĀ then a worldwide tour. Phrasing it differently: playing it safe... I donā€™t wanna see another female popstar to fail this year

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

AlexanderMagno
9 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

changing Vegas landscape, influencing other pop singers to startĀ residency shows, drawing younger demograpphics to Vegas, proving that you don't have to be 50+ years old to be successful in Vegas and the list goes on and on. :reductive:Ā 

I hope you are joking, because it's a known fact that Celine Dion was the star who actually changed Vegas residencies. Before her, it was just the place fading stars would go to end their careers. After her, it became the place where stars like Britney Spears would go to solidify their status. I mean... sure, Britney was very successful, but calm down :poot:

15 minutes ago, SEXODUS said:

yeah that's lovely

Ā now get to work b*tch. #BS10

Ā 

:giggle:

I live outside the space time continuum.

brit4ever
41 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I hope you are joking, because it's a known fact that Celine Dion was the star who actually changed Vegas residencies. Before her, it was just the place fading stars would go to end their careers. After her, it became the place where stars like Britney Spears would go to solidify their status. I mean... sure, Britney was very successful, but calm down :poot:

Britney was the first artist with most of her fans being under 30 to go to Vegas and actualy brought a new demographyc of people to the city. Celine sure was the first big act to start a residency, but she was suitable for the tourists that were anyways going to Vegas, so it wasn't realy a risk for her, unlike for Britney. Celine's residency started in like 2005, but no one realy cared at the time. From 2013 to 2017 more artists have opened residencies than from 2005 to 2013, so it's visible that although not being the first, Britney started the boom of residency shows.Ā JLO, BSB, Ricky Martin, Mariah Carey all followed after Piece of me was deemed successful.

Archived