Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
ūüéł ūüé§ ūü§ė JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW ūü§ė ūüé§ ūüéł
question

What time the AMA's in Europe

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER   Paws Up 1,434
NIGHTCRAWLER

Please can someone tell me what time do the AMAs stream in Europe??

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark Salvation   Paws Up 2,105
Dark Salvation

What is Europe?? 

  • LMAO 10
Free.My.Mind.ARTPOP

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gardevoir   Paws Up 11,261
Gardevoir

Well it starts 5PM PST so if you are in London I think it would occur 1AM, correct me if I am wrong :oprah:

  • Like 1
Star Wars: The Last Jedi in theaters December 15

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Philo   Paws Up 59
Philo

Around  2 AM on Monday morning, Central European Time.

Edited by Philo

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
StarryNight   Paws Up 8,127
StarryNight

2AM central european time
 

And I will still be here, stargazing I'll still look up, look up Look up for love ūüĆĆ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NIGHTCRAWLER   Paws Up 1,434
NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Gardevoir said:

Well it starts 5PM PST so if you are in London I think it would occur 1AM, correct me if I am wrong :oprah:

I'm not the one who's gonna correct I never understand how to calculate those things that why I asked :selena:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NIGHTCRAWLER   Paws Up 1,434
NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Philo said:

Around  2 AM on Monday morning, Central European Time.

 

Just now, StarryNight said:

2AM central european time
 

thank yoouuuu :hug:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustaMonster   Paws Up 4,714
JustaMonster
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I'm not the one who's gonna correct I never understand how to calculate those things that why I asked :selena:

Here sis. They have caculators for this. Just put in where you are and then where the concert is and it will tell you.

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

  • Like 1
I will fly on a challenger across the sky

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SexyBat   Paws Up 88
SexyBat

2 AM in France :madge:

A night i won't sleep i guess :madge:

And of course to watch a performance of "The Cure" :madge:

Why the US can't be in Europe ?? :poot::poot::poot::chica:

Ahhhhh my ****ing fave 

But I'll watch to experience my first real meltdown on GGD :excited2: i hope king @Hades :tony: will give me some advice to survive to this for me the little newbie :selena::poot:

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hades   Paws Up 14,518
Hades
6 minutes ago, SexyBat said:

2 AM in France :madge:

A night i won't sleep i guess :madge:

And of course to watch a performance of "The Cure" :madge:

Why the US can't be in Europe ?? :poot::poot::poot::chica:

Ahhhhh my ****ing fave 

But I'll watch to experience my first real meltdown on GGD :excited2: i hope king @Hades :tony: will give me some advice to survive to this for me the little newbie :selena::poot:

I'll keep my cat awake to not be alone.:poot: He's gonna be so madwhen i turn the volume so high during Gaga's performance.:ladyhaha:

  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SexyBat   Paws Up 88
SexyBat
11 minutes ago, Hades said:

I'll keep my cat awake to not be alone.:poot: He's gonna be so madwhen i turn the volume so high during Gaga's performance.:ladyhaha:

LMAO SCREAMING 

 

I'm not ready for this 

200.gif#32-grid1

 

 

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dollardays   Paws Up 104
dollardays
51 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

What is Europe?? 

Is moth rotated to silence? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Florian   Paws Up 4,977
Florian
36 minutes ago, SexyBat said:

2 AM in France :madge:

A night i won't sleep i guess :madge:

And of course to watch a performance of "The Cure" :madge:

Why the US can't be in Europe ?? :poot::poot::poot::chica:

Ahhhhh my ****ing fave 

But I'll watch to experience my first real meltdown on GGD :excited2: i hope king @Hades :tony: will give me some advice to survive to this for me the little newbie :selena::poot:

A new French member !!! :excited2: Bienvenue !! :hug: 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×