Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best GAGA/MADONNA collaborative mashups?

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

yall, i saw one of this posted not long ago and remind me my love for Madge, so i have to ask, which mashup/megamixes with the 2 biggest female pop legends u love more? is it more megamixes i can enjoy sistrens?   Someone should tell Madge and Gaga to do a collab album like C2C and after that they botch can back to hate each other idc, i just want a collab, well can keep fightling later lol, thoughts king? @Dean Winchester

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

FrankGutz
6 minutes ago, Blond said:

PI one is better than original :chica:

it is lowkey

Spoiler

this one is not a Madonna Gaga but its awesome too

FrankGutz
5 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

there's one mashup of PI Papa Don't Preach and I Want Your Love but i couldn't find it :selena:

@FrankGutz sorry :selena:

isnt it the one in the op? idk, but i saw time ago that one too, i loved it so much

The "PI/Papa don't Preach/I want your love" one is THE mashup. I've been listening to it the last two weeks on repeat. It's amazing and I love it. 

TheRoof
3 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

isnt it the one in the op? idk, but i saw time ago that one too, i loved it so much

is not the same but is very similar tho 

youandi

Oh my god, there were so many moments in that first one that need to be full mashups. The Hung Up/Electric Chapel sounded amazing, maybe I need to try harder to get into Madonna. 

FrankGutz
25 minutes ago, youandi said:

Oh my god, there were so many moments in that first one that need to be full mashups. The Hung Up/Electric Chapel sounded amazing, maybe I need to try harder to get into Madonna. 

i guess u only need to find the albums u like, its not like u need to fully like her, im only a stan of the trilogy of ROL, M, AL

1 hour ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

This is where @Jay.P comes in :lolly: share ur Madonna x Gaga mashup remixes henny :tony: 

Check them out @OP :sweat:

39 minutes ago, youandi said:

There's a full one in there :bon:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Chromatislaps
34 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

i guess u only need to find the albums u like, its not like u need to fully like her, im only a stan of the trilogy of ROL, M, AL

and COADF? :udidnt: I personally stan ROL, M, AL and COADF.....those are imho her best albums :tony:

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

and COADF? :udidnt: I personally stan ROL, M, AL and COADF.....those are imho her best albums :tony:

It does have some bops but i loved her work with Orbit and Mirwais more

Archived