💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Reputation Sales: 1.29M

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
18 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

the UPS doesn't count, 4 copies will only be counted as 1.

isn't it already confirmed? :air:

STILL fans keeps buying albums and streaming to get points for the tour

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheCureinMalibu
Just now, FrankGutz said:

STILL fans keeps buying albums and streaming to get points for the tour

that's what i call smart business.

Some fans even buy 20 albums and got a first-line to the tour. A DEDICATION :poot: 

btw the streaming is kinda normal since there's only 4 songs in 'reputation' are stream-able.

FrankGutz
45 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

that's what i call smart business.

Some fans even buy 20 albums and got a first-line to the tour. A DEDICATION :poot: 

btw the streaming is kinda normal since there's only 4 songs in 'reputation' are stream-able.

lame

TheCureinMalibu
5 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

lame

But what if Gaga did the same? :poot:

Spoiler

I say what if do not come for me.

FrankGutz
10 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

But what if Gaga did the same? :poot:

Hide contents

I say what if do not come for me.

still lame idk, im actually against buying multiple copies, i think is dumb :air:  i always buy one physical for my collection and sometimes the digital to have it onmy phone and thats all

fede ARTPOP
13 hours ago, SEXODUS said:

when will our fave 

tumblr_ojqr5j5TOJ1u6n38po1_250.gif

Great music/poor sales>>>>>>> **** music/big sales

:reductive:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
13 hours ago, neptugne said:

FOURTH 1m+ first week sales in a row :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

when will your fave, truly!!!! The answer: never!!! Sales are declining hoes! 

My fave>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this satanic deaf snake. :reductive:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
12 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

Wow , her best first week sales , in 2017  in streaming , trump america and rap era , just wow :giveup:

but most important Oops!... I Did It Again wig is safe 

5ML7O.gif

congrats Taylor tho :bon:

Wake me up when Taylor Swift be iconic as Britney Spears. :lolly:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

TheSlash

No matter what the haters say, this album slays :udidnt:  :firega: :firega:

Spoiler

It's still garbage compared to our goddess of love :queenga: :firega: :reductive:

Ew, David!

3 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

No matter what the haters say, this album slays :udidnt:  :firega: :firega:

Hide contents

It's still garbage compared to our goddess of love :queenga: :firega: :reductive:

Are you shading ha or praising ha? How can an album slay and be garbage at the same time? :oprah:

TheSlash
Just now, JR Gg said:

Are you shading ha or praising ha? How can an album slay and be garbage at the same time?

Kinda both :oprah: . It slays, you know, but Gaga will always slay more :firega: :firega:.

Spoiler

I may have exaggerated a bit :awkney: :lana:

Ew, David!

Dominic

Considering the amount of hoops she jumped through to ensure a 1m opener it's not surprising. The album is pretty good though so fair enough. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

sipthistea
18 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

oh well... lemme quote the tea an Adele fan  posted on ATRL

I don't like how she's exploiting loopholes/mugging off her fans to up her sales and I think it's her worst album to date, but legit mad? Nah.

The main one is attempting to quadruple count single UPS preorders by including 3 digital copies and then hiking the price fans pay so that divided by four each copy is enough to count for a sale.

Then there's equating buying her album to the right to buy tickets. Sure, plenty have done album bundles as of late (I don't agree with those either but w/e, another discussion entirely) but she is the only one to do this whole 'boost' concept, which is currently unregulated, and as I said, is hardcore mugging off her fans.

Also, keeping her album off streaming for a week. I know the response is 'but you're fav is Adele!111'... yes, but the principle is different. If Taylor had continued her position that she doesn't support streaming period, and only wanted her singles on there, or the album on paid services, fine. But the one-week window was with the intention to boost 1-week sales in desperate hopes of beating 25. Currently unregulated under current (streaming) rules.

Again, am I mad? No. I'm not being taken advantage of, you are.

The thing is that they were never told they were receiving four 'copies' when ordering. Their purchases were made with an intention to buy a bundle consisting of single CD copy and "never-before-seen photos from Taylor Swift's archive that you can't get anywhere else". See for yourself here.

It's not a package deal. A package deal would imply that Taylor was giving a copy with each purchased ticket, like other tour bundles. Instead, she is using fear of not getting a ticket as a tactic to get fans to buy the album up to 13 times to redeem codes in hopes of moving up in a supposed digital line. It's shady.

WELP

Yesterday, I saw the announcement of the partnership between her and Ticketmaster. And it's literally a scam.

In order to get tickets and have a better place, they have to buy tons of unnecessary sh*t and by doing that they have better possibilities of getting tickets. :saladga:

This is ridiculous. And it's the same with the album posters, so that inflates the albums sales. 

Archived