INCREDIBLES 2

RAMROD

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

They were too busy working on CARS sequels that we don't ask for :madge:

preach it

now imma need a sequel 4 Ratatuille nd Walle

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

ITS COMING 2018 I THOUGHT THEY SAID IT WASN'T COMING TILL 2019 :gum: get ur nostalgia caps on kids of the 00's bc this movie is gonna be SHOOKENINGGGG

Xoxo Adriana
2 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

preach it

now imma need a sequel 4 Ratatuille nd Walle

Ratatouille is my all-time favourite Disney movie :lolly: it's too bad they're still working on the Frozen sequel that we once again never asked for :reductive: 

FrankGutz
Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

Ratatouille is my all-time favourite Disney movie :lolly: it's too bad they're still working on the Frozen sequel that we once again never asked for :reductive: 

ugh ikr!! Frozen is an overrated movie, i hated it so much but whatever

Im still pressedT they scrapped the Tron sequel too, Ratatouille is also in my TOP3 faves :giveup:  iconic movie tbh, wyd Disney!!!!

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

CautiousLurker

Yaaaaaaas, one of the best Pixar films getting a sequel, AND this one's also directed by Brad Bird - can't wait :excited2:

RAMROD
2 hours ago, hunty said:

i feel like the only person who never liked the incredibles

Fam.... :udidnt:

7b2.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

holy scheisse

The incredibles is so old that I used to play the incredibles game on my gamecube lmao

nonetheless such a good disney movie and cant wait you know my grown ass will be at the theater

• 4 weeks later...
RAMROD

First image is posted

#DadBod tho :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DeleteMyAccount
On 11/18/2017 at 3:19 PM, Kylie Jenner said:

Ratatouille isn't a Disney film. It's Pixar. I doubt they would make a sequel though. Pixar already has the movies they'll be making planned for the next few years now. But I guess we don't know. Pixar likes to take their time on sequels most of the time.

Archived