đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Come early on the Sunday show.

UnnamedArtist

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, Sailor said:

I get the impression she will perform "The Cure" before the start of the JWT show, and that will be shown at the AMAs, but she won't actually be there. :selena:

That’s... a concept :awkney:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mitchey said:

I’ve said it in another thread: SHE WONT PERFORM THE CURE. The AMAs and Gaga are name dropping what song she’s gonna sing WAAAYY too much for her to actually sing it. It’s a cover up because the media has already caught on to the new single rumors. She wants it to be as much as a surprise as possible. So, “I’m singing the cure” “Gaga will sing the cure” “Come watch gaga sing the cure.” Yea, it’s just too much. That’s not ever typically done by the AMAs or by the artist. Especially for a 7 month old song. Hold on to your wigs tomorrow :giveup: I say the dillusional ones are the ones still thinking she wanted to do the AMAs live from the JWT to sing an old ass single :toofunny: She’s CLEARLY ready for a new era, check her insta. BOOKMARK ME BITCHES

Sis if Gaga eventually performs The Cure tomorrow, your meltdown is gonna be huge:ladyhaha: Reality is gonna hit you hard in the face tbh

DonnieDarko

I’ve said it in another thread: SHE WONT PERFORM THE CURE. The AMAs and Gaga are name dropping what song she’s gonna sing WAAAYY too much for her to actually sing it. It’s a cover up because the media has already caught on to the new single rumors. She wants it to be as much as a surprise as possible. So, “I’m singing the cure” “Gaga will sing the cure” “Come watch gaga sing the cure.” Yea, it’s just too much. That’s not ever typically done by the AMAs or by the artist. Especially for a 7 month old song. Hold on to your wigs tomorrow :giveup: I say the dillusional ones are the ones still thinking she wanted to do the AMAs live from the JWT to sing an old ass single :toofunny: She’s CLEARLY ready for a new era, check her insta. BOOKMARK ME BITCHES

She's doing the AMA's bc she's winning the award. That's all there is. And maybe, just maybe she'll announce new tour dates or the trailer for ASIB will air. That's all. She's not gonna start a new era. She has no time.

MaryJaneHolland

It’s a cover up because the media has already caught on to the new single rumors.

okay now this might make sense :oprah:

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, somnambulist said:

This makes absolutely no sense. It would hype people 100x more if she said “I’m debuting my new pop song created with RedOne and DJ White Shadow this Sunday” , I know people NOT watching because the cure is an old song and they’re not hyped about it at all, you can’t tune in when the hype and performance are over, by the time people know a new song debuted the performance would probably be over. This is a dumb way of hyping yourself.

okay but this makes sense too :oprah:

lol i’m not going to meltdown if she DOES sing the cure. I’m looking forward to it no matter what. I just think there’s a good chance we’ll get a new song. If we don’t, that’s alright. New music is coming soon no matter what. I just think the song choice has been mentioned far too many times for it to be true.

GagaLogic

Considering it’s being done for an awards show, doesn’t it seem likely that they would insist on knowing what she will perform ahead of time? Don’t get me wrong, I’d love for her to launch something new and melt the internet, but it seems like these televised award things aren’t about unexpected surprises or deviation from a scripted performance. Plus they would want to ensure that it’ll be all family friendly, and The Cure definitely fits that bill. I’ll still be here refreshing and hoping for a bombshell tho!

4 hours ago, GagaLogic said:

Considering it’s being done for an awards show, doesn’t it seem likely that they would insist on knowing what she will perform ahead of time? Don’t get me wrong, I’d love for her to launch something new and melt the internet, but it seems like these televised award things aren’t about unexpected surprises or deviation from a scripted performance. Plus they would want to ensure that it’ll be all family friendly, and The Cure definitely fits that bill. I’ll still be here refreshing and hoping for a bombshell tho!

All performances are planned beforehand after discussions with the awardshow producers so they know if there any 'surprises' in store. VMAs' surprises tell us otherwise. :selena:

With P!nk jumping doing acrobatics on the side of a skyscraper Gaga will either step it up a notch of go the exact opposite path and strip it down lol

Meltdowns incoming....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

The attendees better come through and show up early, or we’ll be seeing empty seats considering how long security takes to get people inside :selena: 

androiduser
On 11/19/2017 at 4:06 AM, Aussie said:

With P!nk jumping doing acrobatics on the side of a skyscraper Gaga will either step it up a notch of go the exact opposite path and strip it down lol

so what do you think she did in the end? :oprah:

Archived