💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is Christian Carino's zodiac sign?

Solar

Featured Posts

IM SO RANDOM BYE

I still need to know. 

I'm aries too, like Gaga, so I'm curious about which sign this seems-to-be perfect fit of a man is

anyone?

tumblr_inline_oashueIeKO1r1bufz_250.gif

BLACKOUTbritney
5 minutes ago, ObezyankaNol said:

:poot:

Reveal hidden contents

e868np.png

Who doesn't love a 117yr old daddy who tattoos your face on him :diane:

Inb4 instead of hunty threads we get a "is Christian a vampire?" :air: 

BLACKOUTbritney

Honestly tho, a boyfriend born in 1900? C2C really did make the elderly stan :diane:

CautiousLurker
11 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Inb4 instead of hunty threads we get a "is Christian a vampire?" :air: 

Isn't that basically the same thing? :bon:

christian is actually older than tony,tony is 91 years old and christian is 117 year old hunty :bon:

follow me in twitter omg

AmericanGUY

born in the year 1969 is all i can find and i think that's more than enough info :poot:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Gagaloo911

What does it matter? You do realize all that zodiac stuff is a bunch of BS right? 

What time of the year you were born doesn't determine your personality, traits, or character. Nor does it determine your chemistry with someone :smh:

It's hilarious to me people still believe that Scheiße 

Stewful2929

I do not kno his sign but the best for Aries would be sagg or leo. the worst probably be water sign like scorpio, pisces, cancer. Could work w earth signs too Taurus, Capricorn, Virgo 

Stewful2929
41 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

What does it matter? You do realize all that zodiac stuff is a bunch of BS right? 

What time of the year you were born doesn't determine your personality, traits, or character. Nor does it determine your chemistry with someone :smh:

It is not bs in the long run it matters a lot 

Helxig

Okay so PopSugar lists his birth year as 1969 here

And HollyWoodLife lists his birth date as January 1st here (although they obviously f.ucked up his birth year :laughga:)

So if both of those are true he's born January 1st 1969, which makes him a fellow Capricorn like me :awesome:

Couldn't find out his moon sign though because I can't find out where he was born, just that he is 'of mixed decent'.

And tbh if that site listed his birth year as 1900, then I'm guessing the Jan 1st is false too given that it's just the first day of the century.

Sooo... it's still a mystery :laughga:  the internet was no help in solving this case.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

52 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Its BS to me that people a part of this site still tear down others beliefs.. 

21kareneyeroll.gif?itok=_Gu1ycPP

freebit

Google says he's a Pisces (February 23, 1968).

39 minutes ago, TXcane said:

I do not kno his sign but the best for Aries would be sagg or leo. the worst probably be water sign like scorpio, pisces, cancer. Could work w earth signs too Taurus, Capricorn, Virgo 

Our girl appears to like water signs. I think she would suit best with a Scorpio out of all those (since she's a Scorpio moon). Anyway, I was bored and curious, so I did his chart, and he has his venus in Aquarius, which makes sense - they're into changeable and unusual people. Mars in Aries too.

Archived