Cool - Gwen Stefani

alextruper17

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

My fav song off of LAMB is Harakuju Girls! :music:

Tell me where you got yours. At the superl0vers store!

Edonis

Honestly one of the best pop songs of all time. Cool is that song that other pop stars try to make, but can’t :diane:

ChavaWM
4 hours ago, IAMSOPOP said:

Seriously outta my mind! 

4 hours ago, Possibly Maybe said:

YAASSSSS the true underrated gem :giveup:

I love the bridge and the softer parts in the chorus, I honestly have had this song stuck in my head for years!

My friends and I love that album so much. We have this inside joke thing that came to be because we were eating outside and a fly kept bugging us and we all yelled "Johnny get outta here!" because of Bubble Pop Electric lol

I looove This song and I loooove Gwen :heart:

and seriously, songs like Crash and Luxurious are probably the reason why i am as gay as I am today :sis:

Helxig

I love this era of Gwen Stefani! I consider this her peak between her No Doubt Days and her current comeback!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Arcanum

Well.. Hell yea!

It's a feeling of joy that you and your ex are at a good place in your life, having set borders of communication, acting like nothing ever happened. But at the darkest corridor of your mind, in a place you barely visit anymore 'cause the memories hurt, you deep down wonder "WHAT IF WE...?"

*Sigh* This song is a real soul toucher.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

3 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

I love the bridge and the softer parts in the chorus, I honestly have had this song stuck in my head for years!

My friends and I love that album so much. We have this inside joke thing that came to be because we were eating outside and a fly kept bugging us and we all yelled "Johnny get outta here!" because of Bubble Pop Electric lol

Tonight is, THE night 

alextruper17
15 hours ago, ignotus said:

1zQzX.gif

:firega::firega::firega::firega:

I know we’re grool. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

The Louvre

I absolutely love Gwen, both her solo and No Doubt work, but "cool" has to be the best thing she ever did :firega:

Lemme stream L.A.M.B. real quick

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Archived