💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's LG6 + Recent Instagram Looks Theory!

funkyhaus

Featured Posts

funkyhaus

Hey guys, I'm back after a while :poot:

This is a theory on LG6 so don't take it too seriously :toofunny:

What if each recent 3 uploads by Gaga on Instagram of recent looks each represent a song on LG6? (like the scrapped 8 Redone songs maybe? :usrs:) As in each various look which are quite different from each other, each represent the genre of music of each song (I don't think I can reach for the ⭐️s anymore). Like she's had various diffent looks recently and what if it's representing something which is a diparture from her shorts, H&M crop top and a pink cowboy hat.

And I think there's definitely something coming at the AMA's, a bit of The Cure and a new so(Frankensteined)ng. 

Extra theory there for ya, thanks

Bye :poot:

funkyhaus
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

Or maybe Gaga enjoys posting pictures of herself

We endured a year of pics of her chickens, horses and harvested ripe cucumbers 

4 minutes ago, funkyhaus said:

What if each recent 3 uploads by Gaga on Instagram of recent looks each represent a song on LG6?

If that's the case then I can smell another #1 hit single on Billboard with this LOOK!

9 minutes ago, funkyhaus said:

Hey guys, I'm back after a while :poot:

This is a theory on LG6 so don't take it too seriously :toofunny:

What if each recent 3 uploads by Gaga on Instagram of recent looks each represent a song on LG6? (like the scrapped 8 Redone songs maybe? :usrs:) As in each various look which are quite different from each other, each represent the genre of music of each song (I don't think I can reach for the ⭐️s anymore). Like she's had various diffent looks recently and what if it's representing something which is a diparture from her shorts, H&M crop top and a pink cowboy hat.

And I think there's definitely something coming at the AMA's, a bit of The Cure and a new so(Frankensteined)ng. 

Extra theory there for ya, thanks

Bye :poot:

Trying to snatch weaves i see.. 

oharawigs.gif

Not happening today sis. 

funkyhaus
Just now, KING said:

If that's the case then I can smell another #1 hit single on Billboard with this LOOK!

Exactly! I wanted to post pictures with the thread to explain it better but I didn't know how :poot:

I don't think she's doing that right now but the ideia IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! Seriously, now I really want her to do that, it would be an amazing way to give us a preview of each song in the new album. Plus she'd have a lot of fun creating the looks :excited2:

2 minutes ago, funkyhaus said:

Exactly! I wanted to post pictures with the thread to explain it better but I didn't know how :poot:

1. Stay on your browser

2. Go to Gaga's Instagram

3. Select the picture 

4. Copy the URL then paste it here

funkyhaus
Just now, Allan said:

I don't think she's doing that right now but the ideia IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! Seriously, now I really want her to do that, it would be an amazing way to give us a preview of each song in the new album. Plus she's have a lot of fun creating the looks :excited2:

Thanks! It'd be and interesting and subtle way of letting us know what genre direction the music would take :cryga:

funkyhaus
Just now, KING said:

1. Stay on your browser

2. Go to Gaga's Instagram

3. Select the picture 

4. Copy the URL then paste it here

Thanks!

Archived