đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne Album Snippets: a Year Later

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

This was so epic (Thanks Amazon Alexa!) however I regret listening to the snippets because I listened to them so often that when I actually listened to the album I was someone over the choruses. 

In the future I wil (try) NOT to listen to leaks/snippets :-)

Luke78619

I told myself I'd listen to them just once to see how the album sounded

then one more time to familiarise myself

then another a few days later because I forgot how they went

then more as a "final" listen

then more because they were so good and couldn't resist :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Ariana Grindr

Ok true story. On December 15 2016 I was released from jail after a 3 month sentence so I missed the release of the album. All I had was pictures of her in like US magazines to feed my hunger for her. The first thing I did after getting home and having breakfast with my mom was head to target to get the album:whitney:

hahahahaha I cruised and blasted the album like 10 times. I cried, I boped, I screamed, I was like yas Gaga Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!! She gave me my life back. It’s so crazy how every album has always related to that stage of my life and helped me get through tough times. Anyway lol i never got to hear the snippets :selena:

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

Ok true story. On December 15 2016 I was released from jail after a 3 month sentence so I missed the release of the album. All I had was pictures of her in like US magazines to feed my hunger for her. The first thing I did after getting home and having breakfast with my mom was head to target to get the album:whitney:

hahahahaha I cruised and blasted the album like 10 times. I cried, I boped, I screamed, I was like yas Gaga Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!! She gave me my life back. It’s so crazy how every album has always related to that stage of my life and helped me get through tough times. Anyway lol i never got to hear the snippets :selena:

You’re hot! 👀

How could I forget this? I listened to that Diamond Heart snippet daily and I still cried when the album leaked. :sweat:

Spoiler

GOOD THING I KNOW WHAT I'M WORTH

tumblr_inline_mfgqac6O2w1qzlbxm.gif

DH, Just Another Day, Come To Mama, John Wayne (loved the snippet) and Joanne were my favorites.

underneath the pine

homomo

John Wayne, Hey Girl, and Joanne slayed me. 

I remember I put reaction videos up after the whole album leaked, and people were like THIS ISNT A REAL REACTION YOU ALREADY KNOW THE SONG. 

Archived