💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justice League is a flop

Spock

Featured Posts

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I enjoyed the movie. Did it have flaws? Yes. But the chemistry between characters REALLY saved the movie and kept it real fun. 

Except the cringy objectifying stuff that Aqua Man said to WW  or how WW was made to do those objectifying humor with The Flash. Oops, fell on your boobs, awkard! :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Akbar Yunadi

I don't know why but is it only me or you guys think that those critics just hate DC so much? It's awesome anyway. 

akbaryunadi

MichealScott
12 hours ago, Obman said:

They're gonna need another Wonder Woman movie to come through and save them again

Wonder Woman was amazing for Warner Bros. I hate that this movie was filmed before Wonder Woman because it had the chance to be a big success 

realitytvgifs-rhoa-nene-claudia-jordan-5

Neight Shayde

we need a christopher nolan clone who can save the whole franchise. someone who wants DC to do better. 

FrankGutz
10 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

1510962001769.png

I always found Marvel's characters more flawed and more human

Superman is boring. He can do nearly everything. His struggles almost always has to do with kryptonite, lois lane or friends/family. Tony stark has his ego, relationship problems, alcoholism and PTSD. Batman is a rich modern ninja with tech answers to everything. Peter Parker is a poor kid from NY who has to juggle school and his superhero life. The X-Men are hated by mainstream society and they stand in for issues of acceptance like minorities or the LGBTQ.

i wont accepT any disrespecT to BATMAN, u better run sis

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
5 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

we need a christopher nolan clone who can save the whole franchise. someone who wants DC to do better. 

and remove that shitty mediocre actor they hired for Batman, thx

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
8 hours ago, Akbar Yunadi said:

I don't know why but is it only me or you guys think that those critics just hate DC so much? It's awesome anyway. 

they should remember how Nolan's trilogy for Batman started all the hype for Superheroes movies, anyway, i actually never liked Avengers, the movies seems so overrated :air:   i only like X-Men from Marvel tbh, those movies are awesome too

On 11/18/2017 at 12:52 PM, SWhaaaat said:

Is this a joke. Are you trying to be funny. If you are, then good job cause I'm  laughing my a** off :sharon:

Really constructive argument. I guess trash humor is easier to digest for some people.

On 11/18/2017 at 12:19 PM, RAMROD said:

Hunty please, What Madara did was based on jealousy cos he isn't the one who led the village. but Hashirama.

Have I watched Naruto? Of course I have. All those other things are side story to keep it hefty.

That was in the past, when they formed the hidden leaf village. I was talking about Madara as the nemesis against Naruto.

In later years of developing his Eye of the Moon Plan, Madara became pessimistic about human nature, believing the cycle of battle to be inescapable.[39] He also came to believe that humanity and the world are incapable of changing from what they were in the past.[40] He believed the current, "worthless" reality was built too much on the idea of winning and losing. For this reason he was deeply committed to his plan, so much that he would prematurely end a fight he was enjoying or kill any threat, even, reluctantly, his own clansmen, for the sake of its success. Despite this, Madara was simply acting on what he believed would benefit humanity as a whole. His plan's ultimate failure deeply depressed Madara, but it made him see its errors: breaking free of his Curse of Hatred, he regretted the mistakes he had made and admitted the superiority of Hashirama's methods for peace. He and Hashirama were thus able to reconcile in the moments of their friendship just before his death.

So yea, he wanted to put everyone in a 'deep sleep' where no one had to fight and everyone was happy. There were a lot of filler episodes where characters caught in the illusion were experiencing happiness and were content.

Madara was tricked though and it went south, but that's another story.

Sorry for offtopic.

I'm sorry did y'all just came in to the theatres and sat and thought "****, im gonna **** in this movie so bad after i watch this..."

The movie was a lot of fun and definitely a great start for the upcoming DCEU movies. Only MARVEL huntys will compare Justice League to the messy Avengers.  (Yes, im talking to you Age of Ultron). Every character but Aquaman, got it's fair share of the entire film. It's badass and felt like a JL Animated movie come to life.

I seriously wanna stop praising this movie cuz no matter what y'all gonna trash on it anyway. I enjoyed the movie. I had a blast. You can wait for your Infinity War for all I care. But get this, we are approaching the few moments of the MCU. Very soon, they're gonna run out of movies to release. But DCEU has yet to release Flashpoint. And obviously, y'all sole job is to **** on the DCEU anyway... So go ahead. It's sad how much you hate your life though.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

42 minutes ago, Bogdan said:

Really constructive argument. I guess trash humor is easier to digest for some people.

Trash humor is breakfast for Marvel fans. Have u seen Thor Ragnarok? 

Edit: Have u seen the arrogant Iron Meh? They up here talking about weak villain when Loki was literally a joke in Avengers. Sad.

Yay apocalypse. Lets make a joke about it.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Archived