Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Michael Bearden officially excited for NOV 19th Performance

nakedidea

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Blue Jeans said:

Guys when he said "doing a little something extra" he's obviously talking about putting in "Extra Work" when you're already full of commitments he's saying that nowadays people just don't do it as much as he wished they did, but Gaga on the other hand does it.

So learn how to read and don't fake meltdown when there's no extra surprise pls.

TR1vlPw.gif

I do think there is a minor implication that she is switching something up.

Granted, it's likely just going to be different cues/making the performance more accessible to TV viewers, as opposed to a whole new song.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nakedidea

Well whatever Gaga decided to do on the 19th...obviously impressed Michael. 

So to me it seems like...Gaga wants to do THAT. 

Blue Jeans
1 minute ago, Miel said:

I do think there is a minor implication that she is switching something up.

Granted, it's likely just going to be different cues/making the performance more accessible to TV viewers, as opposed to a whole new song.

Yes we already know that she's changing it up for "The Cure" since she said it herself that they're not doing the same thing twice, that's the extra work he's talking about.. not the fact that there's going to be a surprise of some sort.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

23 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

Guys when he said "doing a little something extra" he's obviously talking about putting in "Extra Work" when you're already full of commitments he's saying that nowadays people just don't do it as much as he wished they did, but Gaga on the other hand does it.

So learn how to read and don't fake meltdown when there's no extra surprise pls.

TR1vlPw.gif

You do realize on this cult site there absolutely nothing you can do to stop a meltdown right?

Just getting ready for some everyday tea, then i check GGD... Photo describes me on a daily basis at this point... 

tenor.gif?itemid=5018538

ferretti
31 minutes ago, ClosetGagaFan said:

You do realize on this cult site there absolutely nothing you can do to stop a meltdown right?

Just getting ready for some everyday tea, then i check GGD... Photo describes me on a daily basis at this point... 

tenor.gif?itemid=5018538

That gif just killed me dead. Bye :emma:

disco stick tester, inquire within

Teal Ambition

That MJ reference

diane-warren.gif.de42d9254e90978c7fe66c3

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

AndrewGr

I'm starting to think that TC choreography isn't the only thing that she is going to change for the AMAs. Maybe she will perform a different version of the song (half acoustic? Remix?) or a different arrangement. Because his "let's make it happen" comment implies that he is also going to be involved. If they would just change the choreo/staging it would be only Richy's job. 

thehanyo

Michael, sis, thanks for trying to get me hyped for the TC performance. But your girl Gaga let her producer DJWS tease TF out of us about new music and a new era. I was too hyped about new music to give a f about this now.

200.gif#8-grid1

200w.gif#50-grid1

RAMROD

I do love me some Michael with Beard :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived