Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Michael Bearden officially excited for NOV 19th Performance

nakedidea

Featured Posts

nakedidea

Via Instagram: @ MichaelBearden

Gaga: We're doing the AMA's!
Me: Okay. Cool. What did you have in mind? We still have a show the same night.
Gaga: This is what I was thinking. :giveup:
Me: Let's make it happen! This is one reason I love working with his one! She's always pushing to be great! Even while we're already out on a challenging world tour. I've been in this biz a very long time. Doing that "little something extra" is not as normal as it probably should be. .

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

I don't get this thread

and I don't know who that person is and why it matters that he's excited.

cuAwxmM.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

AndrewGr

He is her musical director. Responsible for every musical aspect of every performance she has done the past few years (Super Bowl, JWT), e.t.c. She speaks about him a lot and she has dedicated TEOG to him several times on tour. 

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Little something extra????? So just like her other songs on tour she's gonna do a 10 minute extended instrumental before The Cure of just parrots on loop....

Groundbreaking :diane:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Little something extra????? So just like her other songs on tour she's gonna do a 10 minute extended instrumental before The Cure of just parrots on loop....

Groundbreaking :diane:

I swear the intro to just dance is like 30 min long now :selena:

Blue Jeans

Guys when he said "doing a little something extra" he's obviously talking about putting in "Extra Work" when you're already full of commitments he's saying that nowadays people just don't do it as much as he wished they did, but Gaga on the other hand does it.

So learn how to read and don't fake meltdown when there's no extra surprise pls.

TR1vlPw.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived