Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone who bought a resale GA ticket help please?

salad

Featured Posts

i'm gonna buy a GA ticket for the next LA show, I remember when I went to the first one people in line with me for CTM package had used resale prepaid cards to get in or something but i'm not really sure? have any of u bought a GA ticket off stubhub or seatgeek? how did u use them, did you have any problems, are they legit etc.. i've never had issues in the past with resale websites but these ones are confusing :toofunny: i just dont wanna get ripped off since it was paperless entry :duck: thanks!

or from vividseats? i remember i bought my parents tickets to the show last time from there lol but they had seats, not GA

FinnishGypsy

On 11/17/2017 at 3:25 PM, salad said:

i'm gonna buy a GA ticket for the next LA show, I remember when I went to the first one people in line with me for CTM package had used resale prepaid cards to get in or something but i'm not really sure? have any of u bought a GA ticket off stubhub or seatgeek? how did u use them, did you have any problems, are they legit etc.. i've never had issues in the past with resale websites but these ones are confusing :toofunny: i just dont wanna get ripped off since it was paperless entry :duck: thanks!

or from vividseats? i remember i bought my parents tickets to the show last time from there lol but they had seats, not GA

I'll be seeing Gaga for the 4th time next month, and for each of her tours I've bought GA seats off StubHub. I've never had any problems at all, but this is the first time I've had the paperless entry rather than receiving actual tickets in the mail. It makes me a little wary, but SH has a 100% guarantee that in the unlikely event of a scam, they either fully refund you or replace your tickets with ones as good as the ones you purchased. So, I'm just going to contact SH like two weeks before my show and verify that the tickets are legit. That way, if they indicate there's anything suspicious, there's still enough time for me to get new ones. 

On 11/17/2017 at 1:33 PM, lgaga1fan said:

Go buy them from the official Flash Seats website if you dont wanna use stub hub or seatgeek

sketchy

I'm trying to get a GA ticket for the LA show too. I'm hoping they'll add more on Ticketmaster closer to the day of the show. 

5 hours ago, yes said:

I'm trying to get a GA ticket for the LA show too. I'm hoping they'll add more on Ticketmaster closer to the day of the show. 

i went ahead and got mine off vividseats, i hadnt seen anyone have problems with it and it was the cheapest out of the ones i found. it says pickup is meeting the seller at the venue but i havent heard of anyone actually doing that, they just get sent a prepaid card. i havent recieved anything but there's holidays goin on rn though so i'll give it a week 

Archived