💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Americano
5 hours ago, OnionGirl said:

"Timberlake’s halftime gig would keep him off the Grammy show in any case, but bad blood continues over his prior snub by the secret nominating committee. Now similar questions surround Ed Sheeran. Will said committee’s ill-considered decision to keep the ginger troubadour out of the top categories—to avoid trophy domination by yet another chart-topping, fair-skinned Brit and more charges of #GrammysSoWhite—mean Ed’s off the show as well? With the 1/28 airdate looming, producer Ken Ehrlich is deep into the heavy-lifting phase of assembling the CBS special. According to the latest scuttlebutt from inside the Grammy camp, neither Taylor Swift nor Lorde is among the slated performers at Madison Square Garden on Music’s Biggest Night. Swift, shut out by the committee, is declining to appear, these insiders say. But what explains Lorde’s exclusion?"

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=310081

1kE7Oni.gif

Ugh, why does every single pop event need to be turned into some statement on American society and culture now? :air: 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biagio2103

They choose the category from each main genre (Pop, R&B, Rock, Country, Rap) that has the highest amount of artists on the show. When there's a genre without at least 3 present artist, they show another category from a genre that already has a category televised. In 2014, they televised Pop Solo, Pop Duo/Group and Pop Album since each category had at least 4 nominees there, while almost none of the Rock and R&B categories was there. Then again in 2015, they televised Pop Solo and Pop Album because both categories had every nominee there, while none of the R&B categories had at least 3 nominees.

So far, this year it is more likely that they will televise Pop Solo, since already 3 artists on the category are confirmed to attend and perform: Gaga, Kesha and P!nk, while on Pop Album we only have Gaga and Kesha (we still have to wait for Imagine Dragons, Lana and Coldplay). If Kelly confirms to attend (which is very likely), Pop Solo is 100% sure to be televised, and we will only need two more confirmations from Pop Album to be televised as well.

Now imagine both categories being televised and Gaga winning.

I'm only good at being bad

Vivi @ paris JWT date when he sees 1 empty seat no one will notice

tenor.gif?itemid=8034080

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Vivi @ paris JWT date when he sees 1 empty seat no one will notice

tenor.gif?itemid=8034080

lmao I'm screaming!!!

ryanripley
4 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

They added a lot of tickets for London :triggered:

i wanna go but i'm saving UP for a new phone

tumblr_inline_oaraidirGF1tpwy2m_500.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i wanna go but i'm saving UP for a new phone

Who cares about a new phone when you can see VeGagas:triggered:

ryanripley
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Who cares about a new phone when you can see VeGagas:triggered:

me cus my current one is on its last legs 

Spoiler

and she'll always come to the UK again :giggle: 

anyway, i was planning on also saving up for a 2020 residency date or hopefully 2021 if she extends it by a leg or two

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Doncho
48 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Idk if I'll follow the GRAMMYs live

I don't want to live another 2012 :triggered:

Praying for Million Grammys

Then just watch it for the performance, so you will be surprised if she wins :laughga:

Im honestly super excited, even if she loses. Only hearing her name alongside the other nominees is great

Spoiler

Not lying, I have hopes for a win but it will be super hard :cryga:

bloody g
8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Which song from Joanne do you want her to perform tho? I really would like Joanne but idk

Idk I feel like from a charter point of view doesn't matter that much because nothing will skyrocket her to the top 10 of iTunes... 

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

JevyDuty
12 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Which song from Joanne do you want her to perform tho? I really would like Joanne but idk

After much consideration I chose A-Yo... she had so much fun performing it on SNL. It's obvious she loves it and she deserves to enjoy that night even if she don't win:laughga:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived