💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, onimul said:

same here, i've never seen her live and was going to @Rock in rio but we all know what happened there lol i cried so much when i heard the news :kara:

latin american fans are by the far the most loyal and devoted out there and we deserve something at least, its beens over almost 6 years now

I drove to Montreal to see her live for the first time and then she cancelled a bit before the show! then I was able to see her on the rescheduled date! even tho she went to Montreal with all her tours (I think?) I still couldn't see her the other times! tbh I feel like it's better if she doesn't come at all than if she comes and I can't go :emma: anyway, sending you positive vibes, hopefully you can see her soon ! 💕

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho
8 minutes ago, onimul said:

same here, i've never seen her live and was going to @Rock in rio but we all know what happened there lol i cried so much when i heard the news :kara:

latin american fans are by the far the most loyal and devoted out there and we deserve something at least, its beens over almost 6 years now

Im so sorry about Rio. I saw her in 2012 in Argentina but she seriously needs to come back to LA. Maybe not on every tour but she alredy skipped us with both Artrave and Joanne (and C2C too if you want to count it lol).

Arturo

I hope Joanne can push over 5,000 sales Grammy’s week and make it onto the BB200 again.

I know January sales are dead but she’s able to do 1.1k with 0 airplay, 0 promo, 0 NA tour dates going on.

Baepsae
4 hours ago, Doncho said:

Also I want to be young and full of life while I see LADY GAGA live. Im 24 now and who knows when she will come back :interestinga:

This :giveup: I've been waiting for it since i was 13 :poot:

Now I never am the type of person who trashed another artists music, as I recognize that everyone has very different tastes, and what I might like may not be what someone else likes. 

But if Filthy cracks top ten...:triggered:

It will only reaffirm the countless drags that I’ve done on the quality of musical charts the last few years. 

PrinceGaga
7 minutes ago, Doot said:

Now I never am the type of person who trashed another artists music, as I recognize that everyone has very different tastes, and what I might like may not be what someone else likes. 

But if Filthy cracks top ten...:triggered:

It will only reaffirm the countless drags that I’ve done on the quality of musical charts the last few years. 

Or the music taste of teenys. 

Closer

shape of you

despash!to

etc 

:triggered:

bloody g

If The Cure was added to Joanne on spotify would the streams automatically skyrocket Joanne in the BB200? I mean, the streams would increase the album sales, would those sales count as if all were done in a single week? :triggered:

Could she wait for 1B streams and do that to have it chart at #1? :triggered:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Andrea B
30 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

If The Cure was added to Joanne on spotify would the streams automatically skyrocket Joanne in the BB200? I mean, the streams would increase the album sales, would those sales count as if all were done in a single week? :triggered:

are you reading this bobby?:triggered:

On 15. 01. 2018. at 12:27 AM, Bloody Grammys said:

I was during Scheisse's choreo bc I knew she broke her hip doing it

Except she didn’t :sis: glad you had fun though! :lolly:

Supersonic
49 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

It wouldn't count for Billboard. It would count for RIAA.

La Cura is doing like 385k weekly streams in the USA rn, which would amount to a whooping total of 385 SPS Billboard units per week.

If The Cure was on Joanne it would be like at 1,2M SPS units so... it's something we could neglect overall. It would just look "nicer" for stan wars to have an album with 3 100M songs.

ViviLittleM
9 hours ago, onimul said:

LMAO IKR remember PI’s first day on Spotify being higher in Brazil than anywhere else

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived