charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

South Blonde
1 minute ago, DrCake said:

the user is obviously trolling

@Gagalvaro would never

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

There are curtains

"Guys I'm in the Palau in a pretty good spot in GA. The third level grades are curtained, I wasn't expecting this. Be ready for a EMPTi tour sized second date"

Arturo

Why would he post that if he knows OGH will run with that even though the pics posted on here and on instagram show no curtains. :poot: 

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

There are curtains

"Guys I'm in the Palau in a pretty good spot in GA. The third level grades are curtained, I wasn't expecting this. Be ready for a EMPTi tour sized second date"

This is beyond embarrassing. Gaga should of just done one date and called it a day. 

Gagalvaro
5 minutes ago, DrCake said:

There’s no curtains. Ya’ll need to chill, the user is obviously trolling.

I’m not trolling. The show is curtained, but I don’t know how to post a photo here. It’s the third floor at the right and at the left.

BEHIND THE STAGE TICKETS ARE SOLD AND THE 3RD FLOOR IS CURTAINED. WHAT ARE YOU DOING LIVENATION?

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Just now, Arturo said:

But what 3rd level are they talking about? I still can’t find the curtains.

The 3rd level, the chairs in black.

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, JGD said:

Why is there so much space behind the piano stage?  Is the floor really that huge? :air: 

yup it's huge

and it'll be like that for almost all the shows in Europe

so I wonder if people will be allowed to go behind or we'll lose a lot of the capacity.

Phoebe Buffay

I'm honestly angry. Why adding two dates in Barcelona, while dates like Milan, Berlin, Stockholm.. have only one date despite the demand and they're close to being sold out?DixCOUa.giffall9.gif

SlayGagaloo

no wonder they chose a Vegas residency over a WW tour. tbh if international dates = 3/4 Empty arenas, then the residency is a Great idea :selena: not everyone can sell out stadiums in Europe unfortunately 

Over.

bloody g

I really wanted those 3rd level seats :excuseu:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

ViviLittleM
Just now, SlayGagaloo said:

no wonder they chose a Vegas residency over a WW tour. tbh if international dates = 3/4 Empty arenas, then the residency is a Great idea :selena: not everyone can sell out stadiums in Europe unfortunately 

lol no it's the rescheduling which ruined everything, but we can't do anything about that.

Gagalvaro

The first show was ****ing sold out in September. WHY THEY DIDN’T PUT THE REAL TICKETS ON TICKETMASTER SINCE THE BEGINNING?

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived