Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Americano
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

I don't get how björk or alicia managed to get a nom over gaga :selena:

She is even there promoting yearly, its not like the rest of europe which she ignores :poot:

yeah I didn't even know Alicia released anything and I'm American

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank You debuted at number 3 on the Billboard 200 with 107,000 equivalent-album units (84,000 in pure album sales).

@Gypsy Life we love a legend

Americano

I've been a bit MIA with Gaga. Do we have any hints on what she'll perform at Grammy's? Do we still think 'Joanne' song?

16 minutes ago, Americano said:

I haven't listened to the album, but I do like her latest single! I think it's great.

I've heard a lot of buzz about her, so I'm a bit underwhelmed by her opening week numbers. Not even 50k pure is lackluster after 'Havana' was so massive. But maybe she'll have some longevity. 

I like it, but Twitter and her fans are definitely over-hyping and making this album release seem bigger than it truly is

qrnvyOP.png

Just now, Americano said:

I've been a bit MIA with Gaga. Do we have any hints on what she'll perform at Grammy's? Do we still think 'Joanne' song?

new single titled #2018radioisours premiering at the grammys

qrnvyOP.png

Americano
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

I like it, but Twitter and her fans are definitely over-hyping and making this album release seem bigger than it truly is

qrnvyOP.png

this always happens when the main pop girls are out of the scene generally speaking. everyone becomes the big thing. and then someone releases and blows it out of the water.

like if gaga or Beyonce released next week, both would more than triple Camila's week without even doing anything. lol. none of these new stars have reached that level 

SlayGagaloo
Just now, Americano said:

I can't wait until the tour is over so people stop being obnoxious about 5 tickets being unsold.

How did you become this Delusional? :ladyhaha:

thousands of tickets** :saladga:

Over.

November 14, 2013 PLATINUM ALBUM(S) Lady Gaga
ARTPOP
Streamline Records, Interscope Records

Canada was still stanning through Gaga's dark time.:sis:

Just now, Doot said:

So I take it everyone is eating up Camilla’s album? :green:

No, some people expected 9 other Havana's on the album and ended up being dissapointed. tbh I expected nothing which is the best way to dive into any album.

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived