Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

bloody g
4 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I dont wanna get my hopes up...

but Kesha, Gaga, and P!nk are the only Pop Soloโ€™s performing....Gaga is being used as promo as sheโ€™s plastered across all kinds of posters....

ย 

Tbh, Gaga could win or lose and I would not be shook about it.ย 

As you said there are signs. I'm not getting my hopes up, but if she wins I won't be surprised.

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla

Next stop is Amsterdam!

On Monday there were 400 tickets left and now just 257!!!ย :lolly:ย Guess another packed show is approaching!

Doncho
29 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Kelly will be there but not perform?ย 

Interesting.

Yeah. She is presenting though

Arturo
33 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Am I the only one counting Shape of You out? Praying is the only real completion right? I just CANNOT see that song winning when songs like MR and Praying are also nominated. No way.

No as of lately iโ€™ve counted it out as well. I think heโ€™s only a shoe-in for Pop vocal album. Perfect was already huge by the time they voted.

asana15

Just so we know -

The first 70 awards of the night will be given out during the live stream.

The Grammy Awards Premiere Ceremonyย will be available to stream live Sunday, Jan. 28, from 3-6 p.m. ET.

The Premiere Ceremony will be held at The Theater at Madison Square Gardenย and will stream on ย Grammy.com. ย The 60th annual Grammy Awards will follow the Premiere show, broadcasting live at 7:30 p.m. ET from New York on CBS.

So, once we get the order of presentations, we'll know whether her categories are streamed or televised.

ย 

asana15

European press flocked to Milan to review her show:

"...This is the Gaga we all know - exciting and daring. She's still unpredictable, a woman who forced live shows to be bigger, pushed them forward and made the others seem lazy...."

Biagio2103

Since Kelly confirmed she's attending, Pop Solo is the Pop submission for the main show. Asย long as for Pop Album, I think Imagine Dragons are attending because they got two nominations and they still have some promo to do for their album, but not Coldplay andย Lana. So Pop Albuย will be presented on the pre-telecast.

I'm only good at being bad

Arturo
3 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

Since Kelly confirmed she's attending, Pop Solo is the Pop submission for the main show. Asย long as for Pop Album, I think Imagine Dragons are attending because they got two nominations and they still have some promo to do for their album, but not Coldplay andย Lana. So Pop Albuย will be presented on the pre-telecast.

Lana should go I mean its a miracle she even made it in when her album bombed compared to the other 5. (Yes I know coldplay is a live EP)

ViviLittleM

just saw a pic of pre-David Guetta concert @ AccorHotels Arena and I'm hyperventilating because I think our view won't be THAT bad,ย  I'm so excited

Spoiler

27016431_571735149842982_1274523477_o.pn

ย 

bloody g
37 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

just saw a pic of pre-David Guetta concert @ AccorHotels Arena and I'm hyperventilating because I think our view won't be THAT bad,ย  I'm so excited

ย  Hide contents

27016431_571735149842982_1274523477_o.pn

ย 

You should see her well during DIC!

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

ViviLittleM
6 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

You should see her well during DIC!

Really hope so!!

But I guess the GA floor is that big, like I think it'll be the piano there and not DIC circle xD

PanPikus

So 14 awards will be given during the show. Only 10 from genre categories. There are 20 that are more or less possible. So only half of them will make it. Which ones do you think?

POP
Best Pop Solo Performance
Best Pop Duo/Group Performance
Best Pop Vocal Album

ROCK
Best Rock Performance
Best Rock Song
Best Rock Album

R&B
Best R&B Performance
Best Traditional R&B Performance
Best R&B Song
Best Urban Contemporary Album
Best R&B Album

RAP
Best Rap Performance
Best Rap/Sung Performance
Best Rap Song
Best Rap Album

COUNTRY
Best Country Solo Performance
Best Country Duo/Group Performance
Best Country Song
Best Country Album

MUSIC VIDEO/FILM
Best Music Video

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodลบ opowiem Ci bajeczkฤ™, bajka bฤ™dzie dล‚uga...

WildAmerican
2 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

So 14 awards will be given during the show. Only 10 from genre categories. There are 20 that are more or less possible. So only half of them will make it. Which ones do you think?

POP
Best Pop Solo Performance
Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

ROCK
Best Rock Song
Best Rock Album

R&B
Best R&B Song
Best R&B Album

RAP
Best Rap Song
Best Rap Album