💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

37 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

iTunes always updates at 11pm everywhere. It's always been like this. Nothing messy.

tell ha

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stargazer

Currently monthly listeners (Spotify):

13 243 831

We'll see if their if a boost in the next days

4 minutes ago, DennisConcert said:

Btw i went to the JWT yesterday in Hamburg (it was soooo amazing :selena:)
And i uploaded an iconic video from Bad Romance on my Instagram, if you want to take a look :triggered:

https://www.instagram.com/_ontheroadd2_/

U SAW SHAWN OMFG SO JEALIUS

PanPikus

Ok, I finally listened to it and GOOOOOOOOD. She could keep those onions out of the studio :giveup:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

BornSimon

I absolutely love the song, both versions, but the piano version doesn't stand a chance with radio, it's far too slow and haunting. It's a shame but it is what it is. I hope it does well enough after the GRAMMYs performance because it deserves to!

Americano
7 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

I absolutely love the song, both versions, but the piano version doesn't stand a chance with radio, it's far too slow and haunting. It's a shame but it is what it is. I hope it does well enough after the GRAMMYs performance because it deserves to!

Radio edit may speed it up

nick4bty
51 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

So let's say, for shits and giggles, that Joanne (Where do you think you're goin') becomes a Million Reason size hit.... would it technically be eligible for next year's Grammy?:oprah:

It already is eligible!

PanPikus
15 minutes ago, onimul said:

is it possible that an artist has two songs nominated in the same category on the same year?

I don't think so. But I'm not sure. I remember Gaga had 2 noms in the same category but it was at AMAs 2010. And last year Best Original Song at Oscars had 2 nominations for La La Land songs. So who knows :derpga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived