Featured Posts

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Doot said:

Bobby is great :ladyhaha:

Great, indeed!

LGMonster95

A day doesn't go by without seeing meltdowns over here. Instead of questioning if Gaga still loves her fans because she didn't add 100 more dates to satisfy everyone how about thinking about herself for a little? She gave us everything and she still works for other things to make us happy even if she feels sad, depressed, in pain etc. Be glad with what you have 

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

A day doesn't go by without seeing meltdowns over here. Instead of questioning if Gaga still loves her fans because she didn't add 100 more dates to satisfy everyone how about thinking about herself for a little? She gave us everything and she still works for other things to make us happy even if she feels sad, depressed, in pain etc. Be glad with what you have 

100 :triggered: Asking for like 20 max.

It's true about her health, and I understand tbh. But her health you know... in Vegas... will be the same as in another country, so this is weird saying this. Maybe there is more sun or something and it helps, but there is a way to let space between shows, even in another country, so this is non sense because she'll still have 70+ dates in Vegas, and I'm sure her residency will end up being more than for 2 years.

Kimblue
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

It's true about her health, and I understand tbh. But her health you know... in Vegas... will be the same as in another country, so this is weird saying this. Maybe there is more sun or something and it helps, but there is a way to let space between shows, even in another country, so this is non sense because she'll still have 70+ dates in Vegas, and I'm sure her residency will end up being more than for 2 years.

Less travel and she gets to be home most of the time.

Gagalvaro
8 hours ago, Gagalvaro said:

138 tickets left for tomorrow! Sold out yaaaas:firega:

LAST UPDATE: 127 tickets left for tomorrow! 

Well, going to sleep and tomorrow I'll be at the arena all day, so I could not make any update. It's been a pleasure doing this update weekly for almost a year. Now, I will need another job to pass the time:ladyhaha:

jk, wish me luck at the concert! I'll post on Twitter if she makes any change :firega:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

She will have some space between the dates and her home will actually be closer to her you know, so it's not the same thing (we still don't know how her schedule will be, what is really her plan with this residency etc) so can you please relax for a little and start thinking more positive

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

LAST UPDATE: 127 tickets left for tomorrow! 

Well, going to sleep and tomorrow I'll be at the arena all day, so I could not make any update. It's been a pleasure doing this update weekly for almost a year. Now, I will need another job to pass the time:ladyhaha:

jk, wish me luck at the concert! I'll post on Twitter if she makes any change :firega:

Thank you for all those updates since the tour announcement! We love you.

I wish you a VERY VERY GOOD DAY tomorrow and an amazing show, have a blast!

thank you :hug:

South Blonde

@ViviLittleM I'm pretty sure that if LG6 is a smash she'll probably tour the whole world again, like she used to, even with her fibromyalgia.

We should all be grateful to have a European leg honestly, because Joanne was a non-event in our continent (thanks NFL :tony:)... and I think she didn't tour Oceania and Asia this time because of the sound of this record and its commercial performance over there. She's not getting tired of us, perhaps she just wonders why we don't buy her stuff anymore but that's another story... :poot:

Her only mistake, and I agree with you on this, was not planning even a single concert in Brazil after the RIR debacle because Brazilians have been stanning hard since the beginning of the era. But even that is not a reason to hold a grudge at all...

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

WildAmerican

We can also hope that not going to certain markets this tour will increase demand for next tour. 

also Bobby speaking spanish :giveup:

Oooooooo Bobby....

Of course Gaga's manager is a hot gay

:giveup:

7 minutes ago, Baepsae said:

5HrpwmC.gif

How dare you

:poot:

Well why this question ? :poot: We all know the real Tea about it :reductive:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived