💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Americano

also don’t twist what he was saying, he was sincerely saying if you want to see her after this tour, the next stop is vegas. lol. 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover
6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Wow I find it disrespectful like come to Vegas or something he's saying

as if South American people had the money for that

like really gurl?

Bobby cancelledT.

14707495.gif

Kimblue
14 minutes ago, Doncho said:

An argentinian fan who met Bobby confirms Gaga will NOT come to Argentina (and likely the rest of Latin America?) in this tour. Start saving for Las Vegas :saladga:

Yeah the tour announcements were almost a year ago.

Americano
1 minute ago, Kimblue said:

Yeah the tour announcements were almost a year ago.

But then if he didn’t say what he did 

“WHY CANT GAGA CONFIRM OR NOT IF SHES GOING ITS SO ANNOYING”

Bobby is inviting the fans to Vegas in a kind and friendly way, ofc he knows some can go and some can’t, stop the drama :air: 

South Blonde

I'm honestly shook... I had no idea Bobby spoke Spanish :poot:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Americano
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Bobby is inviting the fans to Vegas in a kind and friendly way, ofc he knows some can go and some can’t, stop the drama :air: 

mainly because vivi needs gaga to do 250 dates with a 500m gross or else she’s an ungrateful and deranged maniac 

2 minutes ago, South Blonde said:

I'm honestly shook... I had no idea Bobby spoke Spanish :poot:

From daddy to papi real quick

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, Americano said:

mainly because vivi needs gaga to do 250 dates with a 500m gross or else she’s an ungrateful and deranged maniac 

lol I'm not asking for that... I was asking for a real world tour. And I'm aware she can't anymore with her health.

She's just becoming more and more local days after days. I guess we'll have to stan for a Vegas act, tant pis

Americano
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

lol I'm not asking for that... I was asking for a real world tour. And I'm aware she can't anymore with her health.

She's just becoming more and more local days after days. I guess we'll have to stan for a Vegas act, tant pis

she’s also a decade into her career in her 30s and doesn’t really rely on stan wars around global vs local to validate her success 

ViviLittleM
4 minutes ago, Americano said:

she’s also a decade into her career in her 30s and doesn’t really rely on stan wars around global vs local to validate her success 

That's not even a question about local or global or something after all

that's a question about her fans, she loved so much some years ago. I mean, not doing dates in Brazil, after that huge cancellation, or promising to Australian fans she would come, but after all; no. Idk, I've the feeling she doesn't care that much about her fans anymore, but that's just my opinion, it's surely not true.

SlayGagaloo

At first I was afraid she's gonna pull a Britney. Now I'm sure that's what's gonna happen :selena: 

It was a great 10 years though :golfclap:

Over.

Americano
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

That's not even a question about local or global or something after all

that's a question about her fans, she loved so much some years ago. I mean, not doing dates in Brazil, after that huge cancellation, or promising to Australian fans she could come, but after all; no. Idk, I've the feeling she doesn't care that much about her fans anymore, but that's just my opinion, it's surely not true.

well you should figure that out on your own, it’s really not healthy to make personal judgments on someone based on how their one tour is scheduled :air: 

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived