charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

No, some people expected 9 other Havana's on the album and ended up being dissapointed. tbh I expected nothing which is the best way to dive into any album.

I gave it all a listen today. I was unimpressed honestly. I think vast majority of mainstream music we’ve been given the last few years is very mediocre, and we are just putting all of t in a pedestal because we have nothing else being given to us. 

Sad. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion tho. No disrespect. Music these days just seems so lack luster to even 5 years ago. 

1 minute ago, Doot said:

I gave it all a listen today. I was unimpressed honestly. I think vast majority of mainstream music we’ve been given the last few years is very mediocre, and we are just putting all of t in a pedestal because we have nothing else being given to us. 

Sad. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion tho. No disrespect. Music these days just seems so lack luster to even 5 years ago. 

Never Be The Same, Havana, Real Friends, All These Years, She Loves Control, Into It, Something's gotta give, that I use.

5 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Heeeey guys! Been gone for 1 week for my vacations. Any great Gaga charts news? :triggered:

well we all know radio is ours were just waiting for that to happen

qrnvyOP.png

We need to use this emergency text that can appear on all cellphones in states of the USA to promote LG6 when it's out. Get to work, little detectives. 

DTcLm9zWAAETYYE.jpg:large

Americano
6 minutes ago, OBEY said:

We need to use this emergency text that can appear on all cellphones in states of the USA to promote LG6 when it's out. Get to work, little detectives. 

DTcLm9zWAAETYYE.jpg:large

POP EMERGENCY DECLARED. STREAM ‘JOANNE’ IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. 

LePetitGAGABLover
10 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

I still have hope that she'll debut a new single @ the Grammys

:cryga:

lmao.pnglmao.pnglmao.pnglmao.pnglmao.pnglmao.pnglmao.pnglmao.pnglmao.pnglmao.pnglmao.pnglmao.pnglmao.png x 10^infinity

Biagio2103

Filthy's rolling effect was very hard, ugh. I know you guys hate the song (and some even hate him), but I don't like seeing JT flopping since he's my favourite male artist and second overall. He also cancelled the other four songs he was going to release, this was a good idea tho. At least he'll have the Super Bowl, unless press destroys him because of the past incident with Janet.

I'm only good at being bad

Just now, Biagio2103 said:

Filthy's rolling effect was very hard, ugh. I know you guys hate the song (and some even hate him), but I don't like seeing JT flopping since he's my favourite male artist and second overall. He also cancelled the other four songs he was going to release, this was a good idea tho. At least he'll have the Super Bowl, unless press destroys him because of the past incident with Janet.

Omg that's true he didn't release a new song yesterday :emma: 

Doncho

An argentinian fan who met Bobby confirms Gaga will NOT come to Argentina (and likely the rest of Latin America?) in this tour. Start saving for Las Vegas :saladga:

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, Doncho said:

An argentinian fan who met Bobby confirms Gaga will NOT come to Argentina (and likely the rest of Latin America?) in this tour. Start saving for Las Vegas :saladga:

I thought we already knew this?:spin:

In fact,  we should be grateful that at least Europe got dates because if it was up to Gaga this would have of been Joanne: The U.S. Tour.

ViviLittleM

Wow I find it disrespectful like come to Vegas or something he's saying

as if South American people had the money for that

like really gurl?

Gagalvaro
5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

like really gurl?

omg rip bobby:wtfga:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Americano
6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

like really gurl?

ok or don’t see her at all. and how rude to stereotype that no one there can afford to go to the US :air: mess

he doesn’t care

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived