charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

we need to have a lot of pictures from different angles @ the first show :sis: and two days later we'll say it's from the second show with different pictures :sis:

Gagalvaro

Omg the drama has just started:cryga:

1) It’s difficult to sell out two big arenas in Barcelona

2) It’s in the middle of the January exams

3) they cancelled the shows and I think there’s a lot of people that don’t know about the new dates

4) LIVENATION IS THE WORST. They didn’t promote the show, no tv ads, no spotify promo. And Lana is coming in March or April and you have an ad every 10 min. 

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

we need to have a lot of pictures from different angles @ the first show :sis: and two days later we'll say it's from the second show with different pictures :sis:

OMG from 42,000 we are praying to not have EMPTi arenas with 9,000? What have we come to? :sharon:

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

OMG from 42,000 we are praying to not have EMPTi arenas with 9,000? What have we come to? :sharon:

She will still perform for like 24k Spain people which is good :sis:

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Gagalvaro said:

Omg the drama has just started:cryga:

1) It’s difficult to sell out two big arenas in Barcelona

2) It’s in the middle of the January exams

3) they cancelled the shows and I think there’s a lot of people that don’t know about the new dates

4) LIVENATION IS THE WORST. They didn’t promote the show, no tv ads, no spotify promo. And Lana is coming in March or April and you have the ad every 10 min. 

sLXct.gif

wH1WZ.gif

ARTPOPNick

Just checked Antwerp again, I'm starting to get scared after reading the Barcelona thing..

A lot of first row tickets at the balcony are still available.. 

ViviLittleM
Just now, ARTPOPNick said:

Just checked Antwerp again, I'm starting to get scared after reading the Barcelona thing..

A lot of first row tickets at the balcony are still available.. 

Don't be scared

we've done this before

Antwerp will be alright! And when you select most of the sections you can't buy a lot of tickets together so

LePetitGAGABLover

I can't believe I'm having anxiety attacks over a person that I have never met and for a tour that doesn't even benefit me in any way possible.:deadbanana: 

ARTPOPNick
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Don't be scared

we've done this before

Antwerp will be alright! And when you select most of the sections you can't buy a lot of tickets together so

but the whole ticket thing has a lot of bugs..

I bought a ticket for my mom and dad a few months ago for 66 euros, yesterday I checked and tickets in the same section and row were now like 91 euros.. Eventhough the description said lower tribunes, people are placed at the balcony, 

+ the vip sections of 112, 112 and 154 are almost completly empty and she has 9 days left..

I want to buy a ticket for my boyfriend, but the thing is, I already bought my tickets, and I can't change anymore, so if I buy a ticket for him he can't sit next to me :( 

zaalplan-sportpaleis.png

ViviLittleM

And at the end of the day... as long as the tour hits 100M gross it's fine.

I mean, we already have the amazing thing that... JWT outgrossed the whole artRAVE with only 41 US shows.

wink-charme.gif

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Who is State of Grace. there as if ATRLers needed to read this grr lmao

I was banned from ATRL because I clockeT that Katy Perry fan.:whitney:

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

but the whole ticket thing has a lot of bugs..

I bought a ticket for my mom and dad a few months ago for 66 euros, yesterday I checked and tickets in the same section and row were now like 91 euros.. Eventhough the description said lower tribunes, people are placed at the balcony, 

+ the vip sections of 112, 112 and 154 are almost completly empty and she has 9 days left..

I want to buy a ticket for my boyfriend, but the thing is, I already bought my tickets, and I can't change anymore, so if I buy a ticket for him he can't sit next to me :( 

zaalplan-sportpaleis.png

very weird! we'll see I guess, such a big arena!

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived