charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

MANiCURE1295
12 minutes ago, gagarihanna said:

But it's a daily average:triggered:

24 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

And? The daily avg so far is still **** and since that algo change most of her videos decreased in half on daily views :smh:

Do you even understand an AVERAGE? It takes into account all the values for each day, hence an average of 12 values has a MUCH HIGHER chance of being affected by outliers than an average taking from 365 values, Gaga hasn't done anything this year so why would people be watching her videos? I'm sure by the end of the year the numbers will be much closer in value.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g
12 minutes ago, gagarihanna said:

But it's a daily average:triggered:

If you knew it was daily average you'd also know that she had a SB last year that pushed all her videography for a whole month. BR and PF were doing 1M views a day.

It's exactly the same as always except for Joanne singles.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Stargazer
2 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

If you knew it was daily average you'd also know that she had a SB last year that pushed all her videography for a whole month. BR and PF were doing 1M views a day.

It's exactly the same as always except for Joanne singles.

Ikr, I misspoke, I wanted to say that right now, her numbers are down because of no new videos, that's why I can't wait for a new era to have better youtube streams 

Stargazer
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

#2018instagramisours is back :giveup:

OMFFFFFFFFGGGGGG QUEEN

bloody g
2 minutes ago, gagarihanna said:

Ikr, I misspoke, I wanted to say that right now, her numbers are down because of no new videos, that's why I can't wait for a new era to have better youtube streams 

Yes it has been alarming for more than a year. I don't even know if it can be solved now :saladga:

At least we have talent. Positive thoughts.

:sis:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

ArtGagaPop
7 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Yes it has been alarming for more than a year. I don't even know if it can be solved now :saladga:

At least we have talent. Positive thoughts.

:sis:

The thing is though, ever since that algo change the daily views has been as low as that 2018 avg. It were tragic before but now most of her videos is litterly stuck on views.:selena:

bloody g
3 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

The thing is though, ever since that algo change the daily views has been as low as that 2018 avg. It were tragic before but now most of her videos is litterly stuck on views.:selena:

I said we have talent :selena:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

35 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

#2018instagramisours is back :giveup:

I swear she better serve this kind of look for LG6 

Jennie Kim

The best thing about her being busy touring in Europe is that she won't find time to visit epione before the Grammys

WIG

g4hIsEG.gif

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, Kara Brasil said:

The best thing about her being busy touring in Europe is that she won't find time to visit epione before the Grammys

WIG

g4hIsEG.gif

She has 4 days free before the grammys, don't get your hopes up :triggered:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived