ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Monster Kid
2 hours ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Are Perfects streams from the original song being included in Perfect Duets streaming points for Hot 100?

4th time asking. Someone? Anyone? 

200w.gif

PerfectGUY
On 07/12/2017 at 2:55 PM, Triggered said:

It's probably useless to defend MR music video at this point but I think they used some of the footage from the documentary on it, and Gaga actually had a mental breakdown during the filming of the Perfect Illusion mv and was actually depressed and broken while filming the Apple commercial.

Not that all of it abruptly changes the perception of the video but it certainly added another meaning to it imo.

having the same set than the Apple commercial when she was feeling bad shows that she had a million reasons to leave the music industry. But she stayed bc of her fans. And the fact that she smiled during it and that she has to look good behind the camera but cries in between takes shows that 'she tries to make the worst seem better' 

Poor MR video, misunderstood. 

Spoiler

i would still love a horsing video for MR tough :derpga:

Thrasher
21 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

Hide contents

i would still love a horsing video for MR tough :derpga:

It’s coming. MillionReasonsVEVO is ready to come back during the holidays with 10 brand new videos to collect those streams and winning those Grammys. Shape of You’s wig is not safe.

“Come over, when you’re sober”

PerfectGUY

Does someone actually has an explanation for MR's views on YouTube these last days ...????

It's just soooo WEIRD :wtfga:

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

Does someone actually has an explanation for MR's views on YouTube these last days ...????

It's just soooo WEIRD :wtfga:

yes, Youtube alogrythm changed so diffrent videos now appear on the recconmendations and the automatic "watch next" when you have watched a video. MR is obviously one of the videos that got this treatment on alot more videos then before while others of her(like BR/PF) started to show up less in those reconmendations. 

TheRoof
6 hours ago, brit4ever said:

Earning $350K per night for performing in that "tiny basement" with 85% attendance for 4 years old show, won "4 Best of Las Vegas" awards this year, won 4 People's Choice Awards, RDMA's Icon Award and toured Asia with 10 sold out shows and the 11th having 94% attendance, Glory peaked in the top 10 of the charts in 28 countries, Make Me was a top 20 moderate hit and Britney is the 8th highest paied female artist of 2017. I would like to be as "forgotten" as her.

savage :deadbanana:

PabloDaBlowfish
8 hours ago, brit4ever said:

Earning $350K per night for performing in that "tiny basement" with 85% attendance for 4 years old show, won "4 Best of Las Vegas" awards this year, won 4 People's Choice Awards, RDMA's Icon Award and toured Asia with 10 sold out shows and the 11th having 94% attendance, Glory peaked in the top 10 of the charts in 28 countries, Make Me was a top 20 moderate hit and Britney is the 8th highest paied female artist of 2017. I would like to be as "forgotten" as her.

Half of this are pathetic lies, the other half is actually laughable. The Vegas Awards!!! I just can't.
Britney is DONE. Over and FORGOTTEN.

OT: Most viewed videos in the past 24 hours | 2017-12-10 00:30 EDT

496 (-70) Lady Gaga - Million Reasons 457,524

SergenGokdag
1 hour ago, Triggered said:

Did everyone try Gaga’s chickens 

I want some

Diamond Heart 💎

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived