đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Christian has a tattoo of Gaga on his arm

yASSsss

Featured Posts

MonSwiftAnton

This reminds me of one of the Howard Stern interviews where she said that she basically didn't want a man who travelled with her over the world and wanted someone more independent. Looks like she settled for a fan. 

It's 98% extra and 2% cute. 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
56 minutes ago, Bebe said:

This exactly (except I still find couple tattoos off putting :sweat:)

Like, Christian, you're her boyfriend... Not the president of her fan club...

It feels weird that he has a 'work' photo of her, something that speaks more about her public image and celebrity than a more intimate portrait would. You'd just think he'd choose something that seems more intimate and personal like the Stefani he knows, rather than an image of the megastar icon pop idol Lady Gaga that the world knows her as.

It makes a great, bold fan tattoo, representing a fans love of her work as an artist - I'd just think a tattoo representing more than her public image and a tattoo that didn't use a photo millions have already seen would have seemed more personal for her boyfriend to get.

Comes across as him 'idolising' her which seems a little unhealthy - but I'm sure that's not the case, it's just my interpretation.

43 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I think there must be some kind of inside joke or story behind it. Or it means he loves both "sides" of her, Stefani and Gaga as they are one in the same. That's honestly better than having a partner that wants to change her or stifle her creativity to make her more normal.

I think modern ecstasy had a really nice thought. We don't know the story behind the tattoo and it's not cringe-worthy enough to judge straight away. Maybe Gaga said something like "during the photoshoot I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life" and thought I'd be better immortalize her the way she found herself the most beautiful, maybe they met on set for the first time and Christian devloped a huge unrequitted crush on Gags for years and he remembers her striking that exact pose IRL being like the trigger that made his head go click, maybe he just got black out drunk and one of his dodgy buddies was like "let's teach this dumb kid a lesson lmfao" :selena:

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

I think modern ecstasy had a really nice thought. We don't know the story behind the tattoo and it's not cringe-worthy enough to judge straight away. Maybe Gaga said something like "during the photoshoot I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life" and thought I'd be better immortalize her the way she found herself the most beautiful, maybe they met on set for the first time and Christian devloped a huge unrequitted crush on Gags for years and he remembers her striking that exact pose IRL being like the trigger that made his head go click, maybe he just got black out drunk and one of his dodgy buddies was like "let's teach this dumb kid a lesson lmfao" :selena:

You make a point actually 

JusticeforVenus

So, when they do the amazing fisting, she can see her face entering her body :diane: He loves her too much, so happy for them

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, JusticeforVenus said:

So, when they do the amazing fisting, she can see her face entering her body :diane: He loves her too much, so happy for them

giphy.gif

Why do people even judge him? :neyde:

If i loved someone so f*cking much and it's mutual love,i'd justify that love in every way :diane:

He does what he wants,it's his life  :bye:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Y’all don’t gotta worry about it, it’s not your tattoo or your man lol

I think it’s pretty, looks well made, must have a meaning behind it whether or not we know it 

Ummm.. I'm sorry but we should all agree that this is a bit too much. It's so creepy. He has little tattoos dedicated to his DAUGHTERS and 10x bigger tattoo of a woman whom he's dating 10 months. Wtf :gum::gum::gum: 

You can't say this is just cute. That tattoo stays for the rest of his life. What if they break up?

Bloody hooker
1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

Not her dating a little monster

He probably got to hear ACT II, Frankenstein, TEA, and etc. before us. :cryga:

What a sneaky little monster :stalkga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Kimblue

Ummm no I thought his Instagram was getting obsessive enough. This is full blown creepy.

@Teal Ambition @GypsyBabe 

How did you find out about this? Are you now twitter insiders? When’s Frankensteined dropping?:bon:

TropicOfCANCER
2 hours ago, tellemhone said:

Because she's "mother monster" and the joke was he's a little monster I guess

oh, gotcha! 

Archived