celeb

Christian has a tattoo of Gaga on his arm

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I think there must be some kind of inside joke or story behind it. Or it means he loves both "sides" of her, Stefani and Gaga as they are one in the same. That's honestly better than having a partner that wants to change her or stifle her creativity to make her more normal.

I'm sure that is the case, like I said I'm sure it isn't a case of him idolising her and/or her celebrity. It just feels weird, when I first saw it I thought it seemed like a tattoo a stan would get.

I'm sure he has access to some BTS photos of her before/after a show with some crazy makeup or something that captured that artistic side to her if that's what he wanted. Just personally seems tacky to me that he used a magazine shoot. There's probably a super fan with that exact image tattooed on their body.

McMonster08

He stans the BTW era? Is Christian a hunty? :oprah:

And am I the only who's not bothered at all by the tattoo? :selena:

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, McMonster08 said:

He stans the BTW era? Is Christian a hunty? :oprah:

And am I the only who's not bothered at all by the tattoo? :selena:

No u r not d only one:selena: i would love if my BF did this oh wait i dont have one:selena:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Sneaky Oliver

It's actually scary for me :gum: what if Gaga is going thru an abusive relationship right in front of our salads. If it's true, he's truly obsessed with her (remember his weird instagram account) 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Well I mean if you're going to get a tattoo of your girlfriend might as well get it from one of her best photoshoots :gaysia:

Not all tattoos are mystified in meaning. Some are just for fun.

pink sushi

This is beyond creepy. image.jpg.15c1457c67689f4c2c2f166eade64f

Especially the fact that the image is from a photoshoot and looks like a tattoo that a FAN would get. When did he get this tattoo?! They have only been together for a year at most. Imagine if he got it BEFORE they met. :wtf:  And either way, a year is way too soon to get a tattoo of your partner! I'm not a fan of people tattooing a partner's name or picture on their body, but if someone is set on doing that they should wait at least a couple years before committing to something that permanent. 

I wonder what Gaga thinks of this. Honestly, Gaga seems like the kind of person who would be a bit creeped out if a partner tattooed her face on his arm less than a year into their relationship. Especially a picture of her as Lady Gaga....

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, pink sushi said:

This is beyond creepy. :wtf: Especially the fact that the image is from a photoshoot and looks like a tattoo that a FAN would get. When did he get this tattoo?! They have only been together for a year at most. Imagine if he got it BEFORE they met. :eww: And either way, a year is way too soon to get a tattoo of your partner! I'm not a fan of people tattooing a partner's name or picture on their body, but if someone is set on doing that they should wait at least a couple years before committing to something that permanent. 

I wonder what Gaga thinks of this. Honestly, Gaga seems like the kind of person who would be a bit creeped out if a partner tattooed her face on his arm less than a year into their relationship. Especially a picture of her as Lady Gaga....

Never did a comment go so well with their avi as yours does :air: 

image.jpg.15c1457c67689f4c2c2f166eade64f

pink sushi
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

Never did a comment go so well with their avi as yours does :air: 

image.jpg.15c1457c67689f4c2c2f166eade64f

Omg you are right. :rip: Edited the post. :classy:

Archived