💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga To Debut New Song + Alter Ego At AMAs

JR Gg

Featured Posts

CAUTION : DON'T READ THIS IF YOU'RE NOT READY FOR MELTDOWNS, DON'T HAVE THE BRAINS AND EYES TO SEE THE 'RUMORS' TAG AND THINK YOU KNOW BETTER. THESE ARE ONLY FOR DELULUS THANK YOU :classy:
P.S. TWO OF THE SIX INSIDER TWEETS BELOW ARE FROM XOXO, CHAOS ANGEL. DON'T READ IT IF YOU ARE 100% SURE HE IS A FRAUD AND COMMENT ON MY THREAD LIKE AN ILLITERATE.:neyde:

She also painted her fingernails black a week ago. It was initially red.

Thoughts? I know we're bored of these rumors, but it seems very likely tbh. Gaga can't possibly have a special performance livestreamed amidst her tour for nothing. Don't tell me she's performing for the award, it's dumb. And as much as these are 'insiders', isn't it strange that four and more different insiders share the same info, unless it's really real? They might just all be speculating flops but it seems very likely Gaga is debuting something new.

This is from a Gaga twitter post, and I strongly believe it's a lyric. Gaga's captions have always been cringey with hashtags like #fashun #earrings #proudItalian but this one rhymes like a lyric.

What do you guys think? Btw triangle bangs is probably referring to this: (a user pointed out the reference to MTN video):sweat:

Muscle cars (present in MTN video, lyrics from You and I and also the JWT interlude)

Sunday is the day monsters! Xoxo, delulu me.:gaycat:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

not xoxochaosangel

/thread

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

inb4 the lyrics are a part of an unreleased MTN demo :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

TimisaMonster

Everything sounds amazing, but triangle bangs are what she had in the MTN video in the mustang car scene...has nothing to do with TFM or You and I

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

5865904759_34f2e763a5_z.jpg

Lmao :gaycat: I don't think Gaga has wore this hairstyle before :sweat:

SiliconeMonster

My little heart wants to believe so badly but this rumor/hype has me in a hospital bed waiting for a double hip replacement. :emma:

Find your freedom in the music

PunkTheFunk
Just now, JR Gg said:

siske-sisanje.gif

1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

marrythenight-608.jpg

:giggle:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Reality

You know as much as I would love for her to perform a new song, don't expect any new songs at the AMA's. It's ideal, but not realistic.

🖤👹

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived