💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga was accused of sexual assault...

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

if she was accused, i'd still be around

if she was proven guilty... idk what i'd do tbh, it would hurt me a lot mentally

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

giphy.gif

For real I think I'd be doubtful (just due to everything she has shown us like I know homegirl would never) but like... if it's a legitimately solid case then I'm out

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Decodekid

It would be a lot to process, i mean nothing would ever be the same again, the music will still be there, but the respect? Idk

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Robinladen

I think I'd be conflicted. If there's no proof, I'm pretty sure I'd take her side and refuse to believe it ngl. It's like your best friend being accused of it, it's hard to just cut all the ties.

GagaEffect

I don't know really. I've turned my back to so many celebrities that have been accused of it. After an 8-year-old "relationship" with Gaga and her music it would be difficult as hell to just leave her side but if she was proven guilty, there would be nothing to stop me not being her fan anymore. I would feel so empty. 

beboskoukla

she would never do that, so this will never happpen and no matter what i would always believe her.. she is not like that..

xoxo, Katarina

God Control

I listen to artists for their music. I couldn't care less what they do with their lives. Of course it changes the way I look at her as a person, but she could be racist, sexist, nazi or whatever and Bad Romance for example would still sound as good as it did before the accusation. Art has nothing to do with the morality of the artist. I'll ask your question in a different way, would you stan an artist just because they're kind, sweet and moral even when their music sucks? I don't think so. So I doubt it should matter the other way around.

Another point regarding accusations is that they require evidence to validate them. I could accuse anyone of sexual assault, but I need to provide credible evidence for that for the person to be sued. No one's career should be ruined just because someone accused them of something without evidence. Innocent until PROVEN otherwise. PROVEN.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived