đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to debut ASIB teaser trailer at the AMAs?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

monketsharona

btw ASIB promo doesn't depends on Lady Gaga this time but  on Warner Bros

If the promo is not starting this year, be scared for the box office scores ^^

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But they're actually pretty reliable. I follow them since 2016 and I trust them. I mean... it seems that they have some connection to somebody who is in contact with somebody from the Haus if that makes any sense :selena:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

monketsharona
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

he has been right about some stuff before so i trust him, ASIB hype :lolly:

He was also wrong on a lot of other stuff tbh lol 

Daenerys

I think the “insider” was just saying they were looking forward to both, not that the AMAs and ASIB is connected. That’s why they used emojis to separate them. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

btw ASIB promo doesn't depends on Lady Gaga this time but  on Warner Bros

If the promo is not starting this year, be scared for the box office scores ^^

They could promo this film harder than a hooker on a street corner and I’d still be scared for the box scores tbh 

This film will barely make a dent on awards season or movie charts imo, the only people checking on it will be Gaga fans and those who are wanting to compare Gaga to previous ASIB leads :duck::nails:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Stef said:

They could promo this film harder than a hooker on a street corner and I’d still be scared for the box scores tbh 

This film will barely make a dent on awards season or movie charts imo, the only people checking on it will be Gaga fans and those who are wanting to compare Gaga to previous ASIB leads :duck::nails:

Yeah I don't see it smashing the box scores, neither the critics score tbh

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah I don't see it smashing the box scores, neither the critics score tbh

I hope u guys will be proven wrong:hor:

How can anoyone not love gaga

yASSsss
Just now, Stef said:

not everything has to be charts related. aren't you excited to see Gaga on the big screen? :wtf: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

monketsharona
Just now, yASSsss said:

not everything has to be charts related. aren't you excited to see Gaga on the big screen? :wtf: 

Well it would be nice if the film is not trashed by the critics and doing great... That would hurt to see her being nominated for Razzie Awards and the movie to be a huge flop for her first time as a lead actress on the big screen..

Archived