Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Announced

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter
Just now, Dutch said:

Not... Yet. :trollga:

i mean i wont complain obvi :giveup: (for some reasm i bought the script for the 1st movie which i have never even opened :rip:)

chaeri pls

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, hunty said:

i mean i wont complain obvi :giveup: (for some reasm i bought the script for the 1st movie which i have never even opened :rip:)

Lmao, you are a next level (and a bit messy it seems) fan and I love it. :giveup:

26 minutes ago, hunty said:

you do know that was the introduction to 4 upcoming movies with obviously more complicated plots and that the obscurus situation finally let us know how and why dumbledore's sister ariana died. it's a beautiful embodiment of dark mental health and jk rowling did a great job with it. agree to disagree i guess

Maybe it's just me, but it was a terrible introduction to the world, and to be quite honest, rather boring world, although there are these magical beats everywhere. Just the road to Hogwarts was so magical each time, i never once felt really that magical in The Fantastic Beasts. That muggle was kinda funny, but why exactly do i need him there? Why do i need him in second movie? I don't know, i will wait for the second movie, but for me personally, it just wasn't that good. 

zakariah

I’m already hyped af. Dumbledore vs Grindelwald is gonna leave me shook, clothless and bald. :selena: 

ignotus

ready for that fantastic breasts sequel to pop me open like an uncultured swine. :lolly:

Im excited for the movie and intrigued on how Jude will portray young Dumbledore. I wish they include Ariana's backstory as well, if not here in the second installment, at least in the upcoming stories :pray:

littlepotter
7 hours ago, ignotus said:

ready for that fantastic breasts sequel to pop me open like an uncultured swine. :lolly:

Im excited for the movie and intrigued on how Jude will portray young Dumbledore. I wish they include Ariana's backstory as well, if not here in the second installment, at least in the upcoming stories :pray:

me too :giveup: that would be the most epic thing ever, especially that credence's story with the obscurus is obviously hinting at it

chaeri pls

RAMROD

Hoping to see kore of the Fantastic Beasts too.

And maybe Sniffler, Swooping Evil, and Bowtruckle will cameo again :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ignotus
57 minutes ago, hunty said:

me too :giveup: that would be the most epic thing ever, especially that credence's story with the obscurus is obviously hinting at it

Yeah, mte. 

Let’s point our wands towards the sky and wish that Jo considers this. I want to Witness :bon: the emotional strain that Dumbledore had gone through after they killed Ariana by accident. It will be interesting to see how one of the most powerful and loved characters in the wizarding world would succumb to the feelings of losing someone so frail.

littlepotter
1 hour ago, ignotus said:

Yeah, mte. 

Let’s point our wands towards the sky and wish that Jo considers this. I want to Witness :bon: the emotional strain that Dumbledore had gone through after they killed Ariana by accident. It will be interesting to see how one of the most powerful and loved characters in the wizarding world would succumb to the feelings of losing someone so frail.

oh wait i just remembered that ariana died when they were young :emma: maybe a flashback?

chaeri pls

ignotus
49 minutes ago, hunty said:

oh wait i just remembered that ariana died when they were young :emma: maybe a flashback?

Maybe, a glimpse of his past about their ambition for the greater good which then turned into demise due to her death, i dunno.:selena:

Jo should find a way to include this, i mean, she’s a terrific author, imma cut some death eaters if she doesn’t lol :gum:

Archived