Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Announced

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter
6 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Johnny Depp, honey...

fantastic beasts is centered around newt. 

chaeri pls

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glittertinks

tbh I am excited, I loved Grindelwald in the books with the minimal info we got about him and always wanted to know more about that time :giveup: now I am getting that, it's like a dream come true!

Although I am not really happy with the casting choice for him :selena: But maybe Depp's acting will save it.

YeehawKylie
17 minutes ago, hunty said:

fantastic beasts is centered around newt. 

The title of the second movie is literally named the Crimes of Griswald, who will be portrayed by Johnny Depp. I'm fairly certain the second installment will center around Griswald, in addition to Newt...

littlepotter
9 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

The title of the second movie is literally named the Crimes of Griswald, who will be portrayed by Johnny Depp. I'm fairly certain the second installment will center around Griswald, in addition to Newt...

in harry potter and the half blood prince, the "half blood prince" part is literally just 5 minutes near the end of the movie. harry was still the main focus. the movie is by no means centered on grindelwald (i mean he's almost out of the frame in the teaser), and he was cast way before the accusations - he appears in the first film. and he plays the villain which will make it easier for u to hate him more

chaeri pls

Anveeroy

I did not enjoy the first one. Completely useless.. WB is a money hungry company 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

1 hour ago, IndieKylie said:

So excited to have a film centered around a character played by a man who beat his ex-wife...:nails:

yeah thats what turns me off a bit :neyde: 

littlepotter
32 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

I did not enjoy the first one. Completely useless.. WB is a money hungry company 

:awkney: it's better than any of the harry potter movies and that's coming from a lifelong fan. cursed child is the disappointment, fantastic beasts is a masterpiece

chaeri pls

56 minutes ago, hunty said:

:awkney: it's better than any of the harry potter movies and that's coming from a lifelong fan. cursed child is the disappointment, fantastic beasts is a masterpiece

No it's not, definitely not. Was the worst movie in the HP Universe tome as a fan. There is a reason why everyone wanted a muggle, a bloody muggle to return in the second movie, and he did, because everything else was just so pointless and actually retarded. (Except for the tension between Colin and Ezra)

littlepotter
9 minutes ago, Mythos said:

No it's not, definitely not. Was the worst movie in the HP Universe tome as a fan. There is a reason why everyone wanted a muggle, a bloody muggle to return in the second movie, and he did, because everything else was just so pointless and actually retarded. (Except for the tension between Colin and Ezra)

you do know that was the introduction to 4 upcoming movies with obviously more complicated plots and that the obscurus situation finally let us know how and why dumbledore's sister ariana died. it's a beautiful embodiment of dark mental health and jk rowling did a great job with it. agree to disagree i guess

chaeri pls

3 minutes ago, hunty said:

you do know that was the introduction to 4 upcoming movies with obviously more complicated plots and that the obscurus situation finally let us know how and why dumbledore's sister ariana died. it's a beautiful embodiment of dark mental health and jk rowling did a great job with it. agree to disagree i guess

Exactly the same as HP1 if you ask me. :giveup:

littlepotter
Just now, Dutch said:

Exactly the same as HP1 if you ask me. :giveup:

with no book to overshadow it :giveup:

chaeri pls

Archived