movie

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Announced

littlepotter

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Mythos said:

I was so disappointed when they showed Johnny Depp... Was such an ewww moment. Especially since Colin and Ezra had such an amazing chemistry together.

I wouldn't mind seeing Colin and Ezra getting it on :hor:

Regina George

Y’all talking about how you want to see Dumbledore but he is in that picture/video...:selena:

y’all are not real fans 

10 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Colin and Ezra getting it on :hor:

I had those pictures so often in my head during the film, and in some scenes it seemed like Colin was going to kiss him... best parts of the movie XD.

Regina George
1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

Grindrwald was a handsome guy with blonde hair and green eyes... Dumbledore fell in love with him because he was fooled by his appearance. 

Johnny Depp was a very bad choice...

This movie is happening after all that love.. It’s happening like 10 years later and G already lost his looks by that time.. 

With that logic Dumbledore fell in love with this guy:

9be4d8bd1e40c81917c37080ee8d0816--johnny

a52a929cfafbc9e9c2cf09589d48d187--johnny

and I don’t blame him. 

28 minutes ago, hunty said:

credence? we're talking about grindelwald and how he could have been a v sexy hunty when he was dumbledore's age but grew uglier with the dark arts. i mean have you seen young johnny depp oh my ovaries

It still doesn't make any sense, cause Depp as Grindelwald just looks ...

Also:

Colin : 41

Jude : 44

Depp : 54

In the books, Dumbledore is almost 2 years older than Grindelwald, wouldn't it make more sense to have someone younger than (or at least looking younger) than Jude in the movie? 

ps: I still don't get the Tom Riddle comment. What did you mean by "do you know his story"-part with connection to Grindelwald?

Daenerys
1 hour ago, hunty said:

if the film had been about fantastic beasts alone and their plot i guess i'd feel the same, but why i like it so much is because it clearly opens for a bigger, more impactful plot which we already saw with credence and the dark energy (cant remember the name). it ties so well with the harry potter story which is amazing

MTE

I know HP inside out and to see the history being made is such a massive fanboy moment for me. The references from the HP movies to the screen had me LIVING and to know it’s all going to lead up to Grindelwalds takeover and the big Dumbledore/Grindelwald battle that I KNOW is going to be epic is what’s keeping me on my toes! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

BlaqJezus

I got my Pottermore email this morning about this, but seeing the poster with the cast is so wonderful! Can't wait to see this, but I guess I have a while to prepare! Lol

littlepotter
3 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

giphy.gif

Harry Potter is one of my all time favourite so this is right on my alley! I C O N I C

this is a sequel, havent u seen the first one?

chaeri pls

littlepotter
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Y’all talking about how you want to see Dumbledore but he is in that picture/video...:selena:

y’all are not real fans 

:selena:

2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This movie is happening after all that love.. It’s happening like 10 years later and G already lost his looks by that time.. 

With that logic Dumbledore fell in love with this guy:

9be4d8bd1e40c81917c37080ee8d0816--johnny

a52a929cfafbc9e9c2cf09589d48d187--johnny

and I don’t blame him. 

this @Mythos

2 hours ago, Mythos said:

It still doesn't make any sense, cause Depp as Grindelwald just looks ...

Also:

Colin : 41

Jude : 44

Depp : 54

In the books, Dumbledore is almost 2 years older than Grindelwald, wouldn't it make more sense to have someone younger than (or at least looking younger) than Jude in the movie? 

ps: I still don't get the Tom Riddle comment. What did you mean by "do you know his story"-part with connection to Grindelwald?

i meant that just like tom was a hotnlad that turned ugly, so probably happened to grindelwald. but not to the extent of voldy because he never had horcruxes

chaeri pls

littlepotter
Just now, IndieKylie said:

So excited to have a film centered around a character played by a man who beat his ex-wife...:nails:

eddy beat his wife? tf he looks pure and innocent

chaeri pls

Archived